Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Let's just kill all the MVP shoe talk if you aren't living in florida or plan on driving there to grab a raffle ticket. MVP's only releasing in miami... AGAIN

Those socks are horrible. Perfect for the dudes who rock flip flops and socks
mean.gif
roll.gif

D*I*C*K*S* Sporting Goods just cancelled my order, they said due to availability. I had my pair secured and it said item located in stock. Has this happened to anyone else?

D*I*C*K*S* Sporting Goods just cancelled my order, they said due to availability. I had my pair secured and it said item located in stock. Has this happened to anyone else?
WTF, just happened to me too. Now I have to find me another 11.0.

i'll admit that the home elites are sick, but the superheros look worse everytime i see em. Im trying to wait for a discount so i can cop them homes tho....if i start paying $300 for a pair Nike has won, so the battle continues!

i'll admit that the home elites are sick, but the superheros look worse everytime i see em. Im trying to wait for a discount so i can cop them homes tho....if i start paying $300 for a pair Nike has won, so the battle continues!

I saw those Superhero's in person for the first time yesterday. I'm sorry, but they really suck. Wouldn't buy them for half the price.

THESE LEBRON X'S HAVE REALLY GROWN ON ME. IT SEEMS LIKE LEBRONS ARE HIT OR MISS THE IX'S AND X'S HAVE BEEN HITS IMO

I fully expect to see the Stickie kid walking around Miami with MVP Gear head to Toe.later this week after his boxes come in.

Yeah if the homes go on sale so i can use military discount then i'll pick them up
MY HOMEBOY TOLD ME THEY ARE STOPPING THE MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ALL KICKS HAVE YOU HEARD THE SAME??? IM TELLING YOU MAN IF IT AINT ONE THING ITS ANOTHER THEY ALREADY RAPING US WITH THE PRICE. I KNOW HERE IN TACOMA THEY STOP GIVING THE DISCOUNT ON JORDANS. SMH

MY HOMEBOY TOLD ME THEY ARE STOPPING THE MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ALL KICKS HAVE YOU HEARD THE SAME??? IM TELLING YOU MAN IF IT AINT ONE THING ITS ANOTHER THEY ALREADY RAPING US WITH THE PRICE. I KNOW HERE IN TACOMA THEY STOP GIVING THE DISCOUNT ON JORDANS. SMH

My boy at Champs said they received a corp email stating no more Military discout on release date products (which is everything good). Also said that people are getting flagged if they use military plus bday coupon. But for now, YMMV. I just bought the Lebron Settings last night with those 2 discounts stacked at Footaction.

Maybe its military discount on newly released shoes? I know some managers wouldn't allow the discount until 2 weeks or so past the release date. Then there are some that allow it regardless (copped my plats the sunday after RD with it)

Back
Top Bottom