Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Not a fan of white based sneakers. Gold Medals did absolutely nothing for me.
Now those Crown Jewels? I'm still pissed I don't own those. :lol:
lol the crown jewels are the only X i own. How about a trade you a pair for the X's in ur pic? lol

I'M SURPRISED :wow: ... what changed your mind?

After seeing them in person, I was impressed with the details they put into this shoe. I felt it was a must have X. It's a unique shoe to add to the collection. Plus, once it's gone, I didn't want to kick myself for passing on it. I'm sure prices will get out of hand when stores dry up.

Sneakermane has me on the Corks. I don't have any of the extreme limited ones. And I hope the Elites don't dry out before they discount them.

Also, I'm so upset about the military discount news. The mall I go to let's me use them on new releases (but no using coupons in conjunction).

Rocked my plats today. Almost everyday my 10yr old son says "nice shoes". Today my 6yr daughter says " i like ur shoes, dad" then my wife says let me see and shakes her head lol. Definitely a different look for me, but they will be my go to shoe on white tee days for a few

Not feeling the lace lock, but can't get the full effect of the laces with the tongue sticking out like that...

Last edited:

Man, Nike sure made a lot of Lebron shoes this year. My humble collection. I didn't post my doubles (I bought most of them twice and stopped at the ASG and later because I caught the Kobe bug).

The Homes are yellowing, dang it. I think the Dunkmans are lackluster now.

Apologize, I don't have an SLR, just an iPhone. Reedited my post to use a photo hosting site.

Last edited:
Umm, when I saw platinums in person, my eyeballs told me that's not even pink on the toe box. It's orange next to a blue which makes it look pinkish. Maybe I'm wrong, don't know.

News from DSG:

They had a backdoor issue with inventory/system and my order became a pre-sale.
mean.gif
Guy tells me that my order went through of course as if they had as if they had pairs in stock which of course was not the case. He said he would go about placing the correct order for me but that he wanted my authorization hold cleared off the debt card before holds a good portion of the funds. He suggested that I just wait until they go back up online and mentioned that these were a "first delivery"

Customer service have to say was on-point
tongue.gif

I'ma just wait till I can scoop for retail not stressing

Yea it was gigantic. I got mind from the leasing office, I started to tell them that's not mine before I checked the label.
lol yea when the UPS guy was walking up I'm thinking like "where's my kicks", cuz that box was just an odd choice to ship in.

After seeing hi-res shots of the MVP X, I'm SOLD. I want them BAD, :lol: .

On this matter though, I feel the MVP X looks better than the WTL XI. The silhouette of the X suits this design scheme better. The mesh side prints don't work well for the IXs.
This post is full of fail, they are hi-res shots of WTL 9s, and this dude is talking about WTL XI... you sippin some sizzurp brova?
Yeah, Im "sippin some sizzurp brova" because I mistakingly put the I in the back of the X, :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom