Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

here comes the rumors....lol
More so a joke poking fun at lazy people that are unwilling to spend a minute to find readily available information.
I reserved a pair  RSVP Via Twitter @ Nike Lennox in Atlanta. I had no intentions of buying this shoe. 
Looking for a Quick Sale. I can not afford to purchase these shoes tomm. So payment will be needed in advance.
Damn ebay dudes.

@nikestore

"@nikestore: @MegatronBishop The LeBron X MVP will not be available online. They'll release at @NikeNYC, @NikeLA, @NikeChicago, @NikeDC, and @NikeLenox."

Just to let you guys know... You had no shot in DC. A guy that works there sold all the slots for the MVPs. If it's a hot shoe, you have no shot in DC for future reference, as the manager apparently doesn't care, I've made several attempts to expose the twitter scam he's running, and no ***** are given.

Reactions: ct3
Just to let you guys know... You had no shot in DC. A guy that works there sold all the slots for the MVPs. If it's a hot shoe, you have no shot in DC for future reference, as the manager apparently doesn't care, I've made several attempts to expose the twitter scam he's running, and no ***** are given.
so take it in your own hands then, wait until that bum gets off work and give him an *** whoopin

im not here to discredit you, and it may be a possibility  that this has some truth in it... But he/she may very well be selling a few to friends, but i can guarntee that they'er not selling them all, because i personnally know 3 people that won the MVP's yesterday..and they did not have any hook-ups within the store.. I myself have gotten 90+ percent of RSVP's with DC also..  again not here to discredit you or start an arguement, but if youre going to expose them some, you might want to have all your facts correct..

we can agree on this tho.. i do see the same crew of dudes their who use to be at PG Plaza picking up shoes too... 

im not here to discredit you, and it may be a possibility  that this has some truth in it... But he/she may very well be selling a few to friends, but i can guarntee that they'er not selling them all, because i personnally know 3 people that won the MVP's yesterday..and they did not have any hook-ups within the store.. I myself have gotten 90+ percent of RSVP's with DC also..  again not here to discredit you or start an arguement, but if youre going to expose them some, you might want to have all your facts correct..

we can agree on this tho.. i do see the same crew of dudes their who use to be at PG Plaza picking up shoes too... 
yeah that info is false I won a rsvp from there, I have no relationships with anybody who works there

People are already offering 3K for these... 2K seems like a steal at this point... Just look at last year MVP pack....

I bought 2 sizes at lenox from rnsd but did not get an rsvp for either, congrats to everyone who was able to get an rsvp or win a raffle, im very jelly.

so you bought 2 pairs at lenox and they did a bs rsvp as if they were going to release the mvp's at that location the legit way? :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom