Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I really like the corks and hazelnuts. Pass for me on denims. How have the corks held up for the ppl who have wore them thus far?

Corks.

i63.jpg

I'd take Denims thou.

Hazelnuts....EZ Pass.You can keep those fake me out Timberland boots .
Still salty about not landing a pair at retail..

REPPED tho....

I now kinda regret not picking up the prisms and the pressures at the beginning of the year. smh. now its sold out everywhere.
I wish I had picked up the Lavas when I had the chance. But I ended getting a pair of Bread IVs instead. No regrets, but I still wish there was a another 10.5 Lava somewhere online. I was able to find random pairs of Jades, Plats, and Christmas Xs all at one point. Just not the Lavas
mean.gif

My collection of Xs. For awhile the Jades and Christmas Xs were my favorites, but I absolutely love the Plats. Anyways, im probably done with the Xs for awhile. May snag a pair of Area 72s if I can get an ok deal.

I still can't believe I'm one of the 16...I've been trying to get a size swap 10.5 for my 12 for months!

I still can't believe I'm one of the 16...I've been trying to get a size swap 10.5 for my 12 for months!
they already sent the 2nd email confirming your order? so far i have only received the initial order confirmation, they said they would send out personal confirmation emails to the lucky 16.

What does your order number end in?

Trying to figure if there is some hope for me lol. Was actually checked out before they posted the twitter link.

Last edited:
Thought it was the initial confirmation but seems not, so now I'm waiting along with you guys. If it fails oh well back to looking for that size swap. I look at it as other people landing a pair since I already have a pair.

Last edited:
Did anyone get a confirmation email?  Or was it just a ploy to get more awareness for their site?

:lol: how the hell do these retail corks keep poppin up?  every time i move on and accept that i'll never get them, they suck me back in

Back
Top Bottom