Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

10s and 8s look so much alike in my eyes am I the only one who notices that? The sole is pretty much the same design and the toe cap is the same shape
yeah those look similar if they had done the black and gum again on the denim x like on the 8's I would go for them

10s and 8s look so much alike in my eyes am I the only one who notices that? The sole is pretty much the same design and the toe cap is the same shape
i mean 7s 8s and 10s all have the same format doe

its a very basic design that the designers minimally altered

This means that all the other EXTs will be $180 also....:D

Nope, the hazels will be $250 - $260 range (I am basing this on the having seen the MSRP in a foreign currency), and from what I was told, those will be the LIMITED ones. Going by the overseas allocation I saw, you will not have to sell your first born son to get the denims. The initial hype will kill this shoe since everyone will give these the Cork/MVP treatment, but from the store allocations that I saw, no one who "ACTUALLY TRIES" should be paying anywhere near $600+ for pre-release pairs.

Disclaimer - I am no insider, nor do I pretend to have inside info, I was just able to see some store allocation numbers and was able to put two and two together.

Are they worth the price hike?

I can't speak for anybody else regarding price but at the price I got them at($210), it's worth it to me. Obviously the minor "upgrades" such as the carbon fiber is not worth the $80 increase but it's not just the material differences but the colorways available. Do I think the Elite is better than the regular X design/material/performance wise? Yes I do. But again, that's my opinion.

Nope, the hazels will be $250 - $260 range (I am basing this on the having seen the MSRP in a foreign currency), and from what I was told, those will be the LIMITED ones. Going by the overseas allocation I saw, you will not have to sell your first born son to get the denims. The initial hype will kill this shoe since everyone will give these the Cork/MVP treatment, but from the store allocations that I saw, no one who "ACTUALLY TRIES" should be paying anywhere near $600+ for pre-release pairs.

Disclaimer - I am no insider, nor do I pretend to have inside info, I was just able to see some store allocation numbers and was able to put two and two together.
Appreciate the info!....it gives me a tad bit of hope lol  

Aaaaand cue the anonymous resellers with the "Nah bro, they are going to be extremely limited, better jump on them while you can!"

Check my twitter @Christian__D I went in on them.
Did they even prove that they even had the 16 pairs of Corks?  It seemed all fishy to me.  Dude was replying to everyone's twitter instead of setting all the orders straight.  Weird.

Did they even prove that they even had the 16 pairs of Corks?  It seemed all fishy to me.  Dude was replying to everyone's twitter instead of setting all the orders straight.  Weird.

Nope they didn't. I called them out as well as a bunch of other people and either they had no response or were calling their own potential customers sore losers lmao, talk about professional. They kept saying I was just "mad" I didnt get my pair. So in response to that I sent them a tagged picture with their twitter handle also on a paper giving them the finger and both my pairs to prove I'm not being bitter. Needless to say they had nothing clever to say.

Last edited:

WUTTT???.... LOL :rofl:

nice to see the denims are only 180 for retail........but that doesn't mean most people are gonna be able to get em for that price
laugh.gif

it'll be limited and resellers will grab em and sell em for the 700+ asking price it's selling for right now.

What's crazy is the $180 just made these a lot easier to afford, but I know I want em, but not more than the Hazelnuts...That's my #1 shoe that Imma try to make sure I cop...and no I won't be payin reseller price if I miss out

Also could you post some pics of them with the alternate laces?
I've only seen one pic posted so far w/ the pink laces in em...I can't lie, the pink laces help em out a whole lot, but the brown tongue just sticks out too much to even try to look pass it

What's crazy is the $180 just made these a lot easier to afford, but I know I want em, but not more than the Hazelnuts...That's my #1 shoe that Imma try to make sure I cop...and no I won't be payin reseller price if I miss out
yeah I feel you on that I wont pay resell for the hazzlenuts either, if I miss a shoe and can't get it anywhere for retail, tax and shipping then I don't need it

Nope they didn't. I called them out as well as a bunch of other people and either they had no response or were calling their own potential customers sore losers lmao, talk about professional. They kept saying I was just "mad" I didnt get my pair. So in response to that I sent them a tagged picture with their twitter handle also on a paper giving them the finger and both my pairs to prove I'm not being bitter. Needless to say they had nothing clever to say.
Seemed fishy from the start without any proof from an unknown site.  It definitely seemed like a ploy to get more followers and awareness for their site.

Some of these dudes really need to chill on the whole SneakerSource Cork ordeal.

Put way too much energy into going in on them.

I looked at it this way, if I actually got a pair...great.

I didn't so I promptly unfollowed them.

Simple.

On another note, I hope I don't regret passing on a deal for Crimson Elites for $170.

Siiiigh lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom