Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

This is insane... I was seriously not expecting these to only be 180... I have no idea where to even look for these on Saturday here in Cleveland... 

I have to get them.

Thank you sir! Oh and one more thing if anyone can help. How do you get multiple tickets? I'm assuming you bring friends/family members with you, but do you put their names on the tickets? Reason I'm asking is because I may bring a couple friends with me, but I want to put my name on the ticket because they may not be willing to come back with me and pick them up Saturday. If they have to put their name that's cool though.

Edit: not asking for resale purposes, I just really like these and wanna make sure I can cop at least one pair.

Last edited:
mean.gif
@ the hype
were u expecting no hype? lol

I want my corks back I will try to cop as much of these ext releases so i can at least trade one for my corks.They are the best lebron colorway for me (dolphins,blue diamonds next)

Thank you sir! Oh and one more thing if anyone can help. How do you get multiple tickets? I'm assuming you bring friends/family members with you, but do you put their names on the tickets? Reason I'm asking is because I may bring a couple friends with me, but I want to put my name on the ticket because they may not be willing to come back with me and pick them up Saturday. If they have to put their name that's cool though.

Edit: not asking for resale purposes, I just really like these and wanna make sure I can cop at least one pair.
They have to put their name as FTL employees check their ids when writing names and info on ticket.

Lebron threads poppin off again as expected. My HoH has a few pairs. Glad to see its a raffle. I'd rather just know if I won or not on Friday and then go all in online Saturday morning. This is the first release in a while I'll be salty I missed if it happens.

As of late, I've been 1/4 on NDC...

Struck out on Black Toes, Black Grapes & Viotechs..

Only got through for the Mambacurials...

Not liking my chances this weekend...

Last edited:
Bay Area people...anybody got experience with HoH at Sun Valley (Concord)...bad, good, how tickets work etc, etc

LOL.

Funny how $180 is too expensive for so many people when it comes to GR's

But the fact that the denims are "only" $180 is what most people are claiming sold them on copping a pair.

NDC

We'll tweet the link to the LeBron X EXT Denim QS 6/22 at 8am EDT. Twitter link only, limit 1, $180.

Back
Top Bottom