Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Its always funny when a guy says 'I paid a little extra to get them early so I don't stress'...REALLY?STRESSING?FOR SHOES?
roll.gif
yeah like having to wake up at 8am on my day off or having to scrammble for details on release info .. I have mines already equals no stress. besides if you can afford it you will whats a few hundred $

Not trying to hate. But really think about what you just said. 1200 dollars for two pairs of 180$ shoes and that's a good deal to you? Some people have more dollars than sense.
I dont take what you said as hate its how you feel. As i stated before i paid what I thought ws fair.. NO ONE knew these ere going to be 180$ I anticapted a cork price with taht said.. I still dont feel in slightest way a way about the price when teh people who cant get a pair have to resort to paying the resellers tax it doesnt matter anyway.... Im willing to bet that these will fetch at least 500$ so yeah my 1200 shipped for both 6 weeks ago was a good deal 

yeah like having to wake up at 8am on my day off or having to scrammble for details on release info .. I have mines already equals no stress. besides if you can afford it you will whats a few hundred $
Uh oh..this about to turn into the Yeezy 2 thread with dudes justifying paying crazy amounts and bragging about it...
roll.gif

I dont take what you said as hate its how you feel. As i stated before i paid what I thought ws fair.. NO ONE knew these ere going to be 180$ I anticapted a cork price with taht said.. I still dont feel in slightest way a way about the price when teh people who cant get a pair have to resort to paying the resellers tax it doesnt matter anyway.... Im willing to bet that these will fetch at least 500$ so yeah my 1200 shipped for both 6 weeks ago was a good deal 
I see your point. I'm not going to assume anything and just say you spent your hard earned money on these. Hate to tell ya, but already seen prices drop to 400 on the denims. If I had the money, I def wouldn't buy two pairs of shoes. I'd probably spend that money to go watch game 6 or 7. Either way, I see your point about the stress. I'm going to be stressing all week hoping I can cop. Without a bot, I'm thinking ill have little to no chance.

The annoying and everlasting conversation of what another man did with his money and how everyone feels about.

Get over it, there are some people willing to spend more than you are, have more to spend than you do, or more in love with a particular shoe than you are.

THIS IS NOTHING NEW.

The annoying and everlasting conversation of what another man did with his money and how everyone feels about.

Get over it, there are some people willing to spend more than you are, have more to spend than you do, or more in love with a particular shoe than you are.

THIS IS NOTHING NEW.
Indeed.

I see your point. I'm not going to assume anything and just say you spent your hard earned money on these. Hate to tell ya, but already seen prices drop to 400 on the denims. If I had the money, I def wouldn't buy two pairs of shoes. I'd probably spend that money to go watch game 6 or 7. Either way, I see your point about the stress. I'm going to be stressing all week hoping I can cop. Without a bot, I'm thinking ill have little to no chance.
Im from NY and have Nets season Tix.. would prefer knicks but my account isnt set it up in a way that I can afford those... but regardless man Its up to buyer if you want then you want if not then you dont.

Do you fam. 

THIS IS NOTHING NEW.
But your missing the point. Dummies that are way over paying for shoes are supporting the resellers that are ruining the whole scene. He's bragging about paying $600 for a shoe that can be had for $400. It's about as ignorant as you can get.

But your missing the point. Dummies that are way over paying for shoes are supporting the resellers that are ruining the whole scene. He's bragging about paying $600 for a shoe that can be had for $400. It's about as ignorant as you can get.
Bragging? Nope..... Show me a place i can get for 400$ shipped.... I paid a extra 2 bills big deal. Lmao yall are really tripping over 200$ thats dinner with your girl, thats a shirt, thats note even a pair of jeans, like its 200$ wtf. I know some of yall a children on this site and i have no problem with that i was 15 on Niketalk 10 years ago. but i make grown money and can spend it how i feel whats wrong with that? 

If you don't buy from resellers/Pre-sellers, why do you care what their prices are and what their customers do

Ignorance is judging someone else actions and choices to the point of hostility or anger. You think it's dumb, he doesn't. Let him spend his money how he sees fit. U voiced your opinion, move on.

And honestly that's not even accurate, early release shoes and reseller shoes that are "destroying" the game are two different things.

Back
Top Bottom