Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yup we seeing the effects of those price hikes from Nike...

I was just about to ask a Nike rep about this. All of my orders starting from about 3 weeks ago now have been upgraded to 3 Day Select.

I thought it was because I drop plenty of money on Nike every week and they were finally rewarding me. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Damn did NDC step up their free shipping service?
One of my pairs I ordered with free shipping is 3 Day Select now. Used to be UPS Ground and would take 5-6 business days.

Anyone else get that?
I always use free shipping on NDC and it gets to me in 2 days after I receive my shipping confirmation email. Perks of living on the east coast I guess. :pimp:

Asked a Nike rep for the hell of it concerning the shipping upgrades all of a sudden.

'Our ground shipping method has changed from 2-9 business days to 2-5 business days. To ensure you receive your order within the new 2-5 business day time frame we at times need to upgrade the shipping to 3 day select.'

Ain't mad at all. :pimp:

It may be different if you're outside a store but if I shoot a man in the back robbing my house then I go down for murder. I should;ve been clearer about the instance.
Again not true. If you shoot a burglar who is fleeing your house at least in CA you still have a mighty strong defense. If the threat is over and you see the guy who robbed you or burglarized your house a month later and you shoot him then your out of luck. In the case of these shoes clear cut he protected life and property two clauses in self defense that's why he was not and still hasn't been arrested. The case will be handed to the DA and public defender but but I highly doubt charges will be filed. Ron someone and you get shot Shame on you. If he had an accomplice they would go down under the felony murder clause any person in commission of a felony where another purpose is killed or dies can and will be charged. Not the intended victim. Again though this is what I do all day if you have anymore questions or comments send it to pm

I am assuming the Hazelnut will be just as limited as Denims.
I would agree with the supply, but I figure demand will be much less with the Hazelnuts and the Mints. Theres has to be a threshold somewhere with all these limited releases coming out at the same month. Dudes are going to break or hold back. I can't see people paying $450-$600 resell ($250 retail) even if you had adequate disposable income on hand.  

Asked a Nike rep for the hell of it concerning the shipping upgrades all of a sudden.

'Our ground shipping method has changed from 2-9 business days to 2-5 business days. To ensure you receive your order within the new 2-5 business day time frame we at times need to upgrade the shipping to 3 day select.'

Ain't mad at all.
pimp.gif
ive had this happened where they took a bit processing the order so to compensate they shipped it overnight and I got it on time as if it were on ground.

I would agree with the supply, but I figure demand will be much less with the Hazelnuts and the Mints. Theres has to be a threshold somewhere with all these limited releases coming out at the same month. Dudes are going to break or hold back. I can't see people paying $450-$600 resell ($250 retail) even if you had adequate disposable income on hand.  
I think I'm probably in the minority but while I like the color of the suede on the hazelnuts I'm not a fan of the sky blue they used for the rest.

I really don't think the demand was really that high for the denims.

Resellers made it appear that way

I stood in line with about 30 people and I was the only one with intentions of actually keeping the shoe(and I struck out).

Resell is at an all time no matter what the shoe is.

Wish I could of scooped those denims

Even though I didnt get a pair there still the best X to release imo

You think so? I think these are super dope, I have them, but the corks are just a little bit higher on my list... Unless what I hear abut the cork quality is true. The quality on these is some of the best on any shoe I have seen.

I'm not going to be able to get a raffle ticket for the hazelnuts. Really hope I can get them off NDC.

What are MVPs SELLING for not SITTING. I have a guy who wants DMP and corks for his MVPS..thinking about doing it and just flipping the MVP pair.

Again not true. If you shoot a burglar who is fleeing your house at least in CA you still have a mighty strong defense. If the threat is over and you see the guy who robbed you or burglarized your house a month later and you shoot him then your out of luck. In the case of these shoes clear cut he protected life and property two clauses in self defense that's why he was not and still hasn't been arrested. The case will be handed to the DA and public defender but but I highly doubt charges will be filed. Ron someone and you get shot Shame on you. If he had an accomplice they would go down under the felony murder clause any person in commission of a felony where another purpose is killed or dies can and will be charged. Not the intended victim. Again though this is what I do all day if you have anymore questions or comments send it to pm
Felony murder can only be charged if the actual felon does the killing, so even if the guy who pulled the gun and shot an innocent by-stander, the felon  commiting the crime would not be automatically charged under the doctrine of  "felony-murder", for this theory requires the felon to be the one who commits the  killing  and while in the perpetration of the crime (escape is still part of it).. if anything 1st degree Unintentional killing done by a 3rd party would be more likely if the guy w/ the gun had shot some inncocent on-looker.

Not to add fuel to the fire, but just from the small video clip of the burglar running away, and the vey vague information that is available, I personally dont see this as a perfect self-defense case, if anything I could make the argument for an IMperfect self-defense case. Clearly I do not know any of the facts, but running this as a hypothetical; the felon was clearing the scene, he was not armed it seems as though the burglar was retreating and more importantly by doing so he was dismissing any sign of REASONABLY Imminent bodily harm to the victim.

The victim has to prove he reasonably feared the imminent harm and the it was Objectively reasonable ie: the "average Joe" would be fearfful in the same situation, given the small glimpse I have of the facts, I'd say the burglar was running away, the fear of immanent harm was over, and althought the shooter still may have feared, it was no longer objectively reasonale to fire. 

On the other hand, given the reports and testimonies of the patrons in-line, the shooter could use the defense of "perfect defense of another", which in short, he has to prove he believed he had to defend the people in line and that anyone in that same sitiataion would believe the same thing.

sorry for the long post, saw a chance to touch back on my crim law days, Im sure Im missing more but had do review myself. 

my pair from eastbay says backorder, probably going to get canceled
mean.gif
You should be ok.  On a lot of limited releases in the past (granted I didn't get a pair on Eastbay this time), I have gotten the backorder message from them for a number of days after the purchase....and they then ship.  I would, however, recommend calling in (more so than the online reps), and talking to someone directly (a manager if possible--just ask nicely 
tongue.gif
), they can usually help out quite a bit-

Felony murder can only be charged if the actual felon does the killing, so even if the guy who pulled the gun and shot an innocent by-stander, the felon  commiting the crime would not be automatically charged under the doctrine of  "felony-murder", for this theory requires the felon to be the one who commits the  killing  and while in the perpetration of the crime (escape is still part of it).. if anything 1st degree Unintentional killing done by a 3rd party would be more likely if the guy w/ the gun had shot some inncocent on-looker.

Not to add fuel to the fire, but just from the small video clip of the burglar running away, and the vey vague information that is available, I personally dont see this as a perfect self-defense case, if anything I could make the argument for an IMperfect self-defense case. Clearly I do not know any of the facts, but running this as a hypothetical; the felon was clearing the scene, he was not armed it seems as though the burglar was retreating and more importantly by doing so he was dismissing any sign of REASONABLY Imminent bodily harm to the victim.

The victim has to prove he reasonably feared the imminent harm and the it was Objectively reasonable ie: the "average Joe" would be fearfful in the same situation, given the small glimpse I have of the facts, I'd say the burglar was running away, the fear of immanent harm was over, and althought the shooter still may have feared, it was no longer objectively reasonale to fire. 

On the other hand, given the reports and testimonies of the patrons in-line, the shooter could use the defense of "perfect defense of another", which in short, he has to prove he believed he had to defend the people in line and that anyone in that same sitiataion would believe the same thing.

sorry for the long post, saw a chance to touch back on my crim law days, Im sure Im missing more but had do review myself. 
i have watched first 48 cases where 2 friends try to rob someone and the victim shoots and kills one of the robbers and the other robber gets charged with felony murder. they can charge you with whatever they want, will a jury convict you is another story.

Exactly all depends on the state. I work in CA so could be different unless being charged federally or triggered locked but Yadi Yadi Yadi it's all blah blah so I'm done on the subject

Back
Top Bottom