Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Seems everybody got a reason to be upset in some form or faahion. And after hazlenut release ppl will ne even hotter I bet.

still mad about the champ pack 9s.
My boiling point was HWC 7s. I can't get any hotter.
Hazlenuts>Denims
That i won't ever own unless i feel like paying well over retail or live to see a retro :lol:

Champ pack limited to 700...I'm already trying to forget about it

Last edited:
Salty... Oh salty...

Hi Manny,

I am writing with regards to your recent order with End clothing. Please accept my sincere apologies, the item you ordered is no longer available because there was a fault on our stock system, which means the item have oversold. I have refunded your account and the funds will be returned to your account within a few days.
Again, I apologise for any inconvenience caused, as a gesture of goodwill I have credited your account with $10 worth of store credit to use on your next order with End Clothing.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Stephanie

Stephanie Dunn
End Clothing Customer Services
Tel: +44 (0)191 231 3983

Them cancelled emails are the worst 
mean.gif

Funny
Salty... Oh salty...

Funny thing is I got this email a day before...

Hi Manny,

Thank you for your email.

That is no problem, I have been able to invoice your order and this will be dispatched to you shortly.

Kind Regards

Stephanie

Stephanie Dunn
End Clothing Customer Services
Tel: +44 (0)191 231 3983

Congrats to all those who copped... I really wanted to rock these guess that wont be happening.

Last edited:
im going to gun for the lebron scooby doos

have to get the full set of EXTs....just hope they dont drop on the 6th

Anyone have some good fits for denims? and no im not talking about buying the same shirts or really colour coord, im just wanting to see what works and what doesnt without trying on every piece of my clothing 
laugh.gif

I tried to search IG but it seems everyone just has pics of the shoes/boxes...swear most people buy to sell and that is just sad.

oz release this weekend for hazelnuts,mints  the $319.95AU price tag

the denims were $259.95AU  here so nike trying to dry up the resellers profits

http://www.footlocker.com.au/sneaker-central/cat/release-updates/post/releases-29-6/

only 3 stores in the country means pretty scarce here.
[h4]LEBRON X EXT ‘NUBUCK BROWN’ (HAZELNUT/BLUE): $319.95[/h4]
Available in men’s sizes 8-13**

Available SATURDAY 29[sup]th[/sup]  JUNE  from these selected stores:

[color= rgb(51, 51, 153)][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][color= rgb(51, 51, 153)][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
LBJext.jpg
[/color][/color][/color][/color]
[h4]LEBRON X EXT ‘NUBUCK BLACK’ (BLACK/BROWN-NUBUCK): $319.95[/h4]
Available in men’s sizes 8-13**

Available SATURDAY 29[sup]th[/sup]  JUNE  from these selected stores:

LBJext.jpg

You've got to message the sellers directly.  Send the offer that you actually want...some will bite.  Guaranteed.

This always works if you come with a reasonable offer. If you offer a dude trying to sell corks for 1k and come with 500 he probably won't respond, so dont bother wasting time with the ones who have crazy prices from jump.

Last edited:
Ever since the heat championship, I've been getting hit up for my corks. it was a good idea holding onto these

This always works if you come with a reasonable offer. If you offer a dude trying to sell corks for 1k and come with 500 he probably won't respond, so dont bother wasting time with the ones who have crazy prices from jump.
You've got to message the sellers directly.  Send the offer that you actually want...some will bite.  Guaranteed.
Yeah, of course i will give some reasonable offer for the seller hehe

By the way, really happy today, my denims from CT already arrive!

Now, what i need is corks!

not hating and you can do whatever you want with your money. But rent should never be stressful if you are buying $200 shoes..

july 6 for hazelnuts? gna try for those hard .. rent due day before ... stressful
Stressful??

I mean youre free to do whatever you want with your money, but I'd take care of the priorities first b.

Theyll be plenty other releases in the future to drool over

Back
Top Bottom