Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I told y'all peeps ordering from CT almost a full hour later lol

Unfortunately Ive been saying it since Friday night as well. I still expect my order to be canceled even though they said I am good. Luckily END got me though.

I had a feeling the same thing might go down, so I ordered my pair off SP as a backup, even though they taxed me. It just sucks that they reassured my twice that I was good with them, only to cancel it this morning. But at least my SP pair comes in tomorrow!

I had a feeling the same thing might go down, so I ordered my pair off SP as a backup, even though they taxed me. It just sucks that they reassured my twice that I was good with them, only to cancel it this morning. But at least my SP pair comes in tomorrow!

Yea, I doubt its that difficult to confirm the physical product and order match prior to responding to an email. Especially days after the sale, but hey I don't work in retail. My pairs from END will be in tomorrow too. Still amazed at how fast their shipping is, especially since they only charged me 11.95 total for all 3 pairs.

Last edited:
I like teh Big Bangs wayyyyyyyy more than the denims. But that's my opinion 

And I always thought the add cash thing was silly. If you're both getting the shoes you want, what does it matter?

Last edited:
Yea, I doubt its that difficult to confirm the physical product and order match prior to responding to an email. Especially days after the sale, but hey I don't work in retail. My pairs from END will be in tomorrow too. Still amazed at how fast their shipping is, especially since they only charged me 11.95 total for all 3 pairs.

You got 3 pairs of denims from End?

do people really value ds big bangs at only 300? 
indifferent.gif

No those are not watermelons. The colors of the actual watermelons do clearly resemble the nickname

:lol:

Big Bangs go for $350-375 in baby sizes, $600-700 in 12-14.

Yall need to come to Florida then cause Big Bangs round my way go for no more then $375

but then again I only see sizes 8-10.5

my homie got 2 pair not to long ago for $320 DS size 9.5

yall gotta hit them big citys and find them kids who borrow mommy n daddys money n buy the hype kicks just to post on instagram then turn around n sell em

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom