Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I asked them to mark as gift at checkout. If I have to pay cusoms charges then so be it. That's the risk of ordering from overseas. Some people act like it's the end of the world, or their overdraft protection will kick in.
You're definitely right on that. Some may not had the balls to do it. You did. I have not tested my luck w/ titolo on big purchase but for SNS and CT, i emailed them directly and asked to claim 150 max for custom.  Since i don't care about actual value. And they did it! 
wink.gif

I wonder if that works for End? lol

Damn alright.  I thought they went live at 9am BST / 4am EST.  Guess it went live early.
not sure what time they went live, footlocker.eu really sucks for release time. i phoned them asking what time for the black grapes and they claimed  12, sat there clicking it for an hour and nothing.. it went live at like 8:10am

Damn alright.  I thought they went live at 9am BST / 4am EST.  Guess it went live early.
not sure what time they went live, footlocker.eu really sucks for release time. i phoned them asking what time for the black grapes and they claimed  12, sat there clicking it for an hour and nothing.. it went live at like 8:10am
Thanks for the info.  Next time I'll be more attentive to the site.

I got through on wellgosh for a size 8. Just got email order confirmation from WG. Are they known for canceling orders?

Had no interest in the Hazelnuts but my friend asked me to try get him a pair because he had to be at work at that time. Link went live, Added to Cart, Done. Whenever i'm chasing a pair for myself I missout >: :lol:

Last edited:
Had no interest in the Hazelnuts but my friend asked me to try get him a pair because he had to be at work at that time. Link went live, Added to Cart, Done. Whenever i'm chasing a pair for myself I missout
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Congrats (for your friend).  What site?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom