Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

KGyFxDV.gif

How I felt finally copping from NDC...

Missed out again, and not having any luck on ruvilla... looks like onto the black exits. Hopefully make it 1/4 with them

wow nike should really be ashamed of them self's

get rid of release dates and just sell the shoes once they hit the stores already

View media item 483050
got this pic off twitter

all this for some damn lebron's

when the nut color leberon 1's released 10 years ago no one wanted them

Last edited:
Yo, they really need to get rid of that stupid picture on the link when they tweet it dude I swear. I clicked on the picture at first and probably would've gotten them if I didn't do that. Man why is there even a picture to begin with. It's pretty much just there for nothing since you actually have to click the link in the first place to see the picture 

Seems like a lot of people got their pairs from NDC. I think ya'll over thinking the whole bot thing. Maybe they can tell if you have the link sniper, but if you manually click the link and you have that add to cart script I think you're good. 

Wait wait wait hold up. Bots are dead? WHERE'S MEMPH AT? WERE YOU SUCCESSFUL?

I'm sure he was

Last edited:
lol how salty will dudes standing outside that store feel when they realized everyone was able to cop at NDC

they tweeted they experiencing difficulties so they can count all the botters and ban them all. i told yall phil knight aint f***** around no mo

Back
Top Bottom