Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

So listen to this bulls*it, so house of hoops Cross county was listed on the launch locator, now I drove all the way there on Wednesday to fill out a raffle since that's the procedure. Now when I got there they said that they aren't getting them. Now I knew that wasn't possible, I called up footlocker headquarters on Friday to see what the deal was. They said that cross county will be getting the shoes and shipments were delayed.to every house of hoops, willowbrook took delivery on Friday, Roosevelt took delivery today. Anyways so I called and spoke to a manager Ricardo and he said that they will not be receiving the shoes, (clearly the manager knows what goes on) so I knew something was up since corporate said they will be getting the pairs guaranteed . I even told the manager that and he completely played dumb. Now I know I was not the only one calling and wondering where's the shoes, whys there no raffle. So today comes by and I called them again to see, and they claim that ups doesn't deliver on Saturdays, so no pairs will be coming in and they're 100% sure. So I decide to stop by at the footlocker and see what's up. Now when I go in, there's a bunch of people wondering what's going on with those hazelnuts, well the manager Ricardo. Says they don't have them. So everyone decides to leave. About 10 minutes later , about to leave the shopping center, I see people walking out with the hazelnut lebrons, I go to the register and the manager is there talking to 5 buddies holding the hazelnuts in the footlocker bag, and tells everyone in front of the register that they're all gone. As the guys standing there are trying to sell me the sneakers for $500. That manager waited for all his buddies to get there, your telling me they had no clue they weren't getting them. Corporate knew, and that manager knew, he just took advantage, All the other house of hoops still held raffles but told people that the shipment is delayed and they didn't get them in yet . The manager over there pulls some shady ****. It's not right that the public didn't get a fair shot at the shoes. This is unacceptable from a footlocker store, especially a house of hoops....

Last edited:
So listen to this bulls*it, so house of hoops Cross county was listed on the launch locator, now I drove all the way there on Wednesday to fill out a raffle since that's the procedure. Now when I got there they said that they aren't getting them. Now I knew that wasn't possible, I called up footlocker headquarters on Friday to see what the deal was. They said that cross county will be getting the shoes and shipments were delayed.to every house of hoops, willowbrook took delivery on Friday, Roosevelt took delivery today. Anyways so I called and spoke to a manager Ricardo and he said that they will not be receiving the shoes, (clearly the manager knows what goes on) so I knew something was up since corporate said they will be getting the pairs guaranteed . I even told the manager that and he completely played dumb. Now I know I was not the only one calling and wondering where's the shoes, whys there no raffle. So today comes by and I called them again to see, and they claim that ups doesn't deliver on Saturdays, so no pairs will be coming in and they're 100% sure. So I decide to stop by at the footlocker and see what's up. Now when I go in, there's a bunch of people wondering what's going on with those hazelnuts, well the manager Ricardo. Says they don't have them. So everyone decides to leave. About 10 minutes later , about to leave the shopping center, I see people walking out with the hazelnut lebrons, I go to the register and the manager is there talking to 5 buddies holding the hazelnuts in the footlocker bag, and tells everyone in front of the register that they're all gone. As the guys standing there are trying to sell me the sneakers for $500. That manager waited for all his buddies to get there, your telling me they had no clue they weren't getting them. Corporate knew, and that manager knew, he just took advantage, All the other house of hoops still held raffles but told people that the shipment is delayed and they didn't get them in yet . The manager over there pulls some shady ****. It's not right that the public didn't get a fair shot at the shoes. This is unacceptable from a footlocker store, especially a house of hoops....
Copy and paste this all into an email to corporate, Footlocker doesn't play that

So what are you going to do about it

Should have beat his ***, that's just crooked. Shameful really, should report the manager to the franchise owner and he'll get removed.

Report it to corporate AND THE FRANCHISE OWNER. They can't control what's going on without someone telling them. Foot Locker stands behind their brand and will get rid of him if enough people complain. Make sure you know his name and store number; tell FTL exactly what happened and I'm sure they'll take care of it (eventually... lol).

Last edited:

WOW, I was calling all week as well and they were feeding me BS. Where and how do we go about reporting this cause I WILL in an instant.

thats damage from rubbing.

tried to tell yall 
mean.gif

Looks like a shag rug 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm gonna start giving these HoH raffles a shot... I don't really mess with them just cause of the luck I have with them but shoot doesn't hurt to just enter you never know... found out my boy got called both HoH Brooklyn and 34th...
yea it doesn't hurt, btw, is he picking up both or just one?

Should have beat his ***, that's just crooked. Shameful really, should report the manager to the franchise owner and he'll get removed.

They use to be a small footlocker and ran by some women who was head manager. ever since they became a house of hoops, they took in this new manager Ricardo with the old one. I haven't seen her in a week or two but he's pulling some shady ****. I've never had a complaint before he came there and I'm a weekly customer... This is unacceptable and he should be removed from the store.

Last edited:
i was hoping ppl were gonna say they mismatched the left n right show on purpose. Wacksauce. Wack and coke. Wackaroni and cheese. Wack forest ham.

Back
Top Bottom