Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Its like everytime I turn around more and more things happen to make shoe buying that much more difficult and less enjoyable.

LOL

Footlocker may pretend to be sympathetic to those filing complaints.

But that fact of the matter is the manager did his job, SOLD THE PRODUCT.

You may not like how he went about selling the products, but any manager at any store has the right to deny business to anyone.

And it sounds like he simply denied business to anyone that wasn't his boy.

If he's even questioned about how it went down, he can say that he sold the pairs to raffle winners and denied having the pairs in store to everyone else to avoid chaos.

Seriously doubt the manager will even get a write up.

Actually footlocker takes their complaints seriously, and there was never a raffle, procedure was there was suppose to be a raffle, than he pulled this stunt.

My order is still in progress. Will be shipped out monday most likely, because previous orders all went out monday. 

Still can't believe that I placed my order 47 min after release. rare

so has anyone/has heard anyone getting the dreaded cancellation email from nike?

I haven't heard a lot of cancellations due to overselling stock lately. I HAVE heard from some people that their order was denied because Nike suspected of them cheating (using a program/script).

Actually footlocker takes their complaints seriously, and there was never a raffle, procedure was there was suppose to be a raffle, than he pulled this stunt.
Right,

but if he lies and says there was a raffle, it becomes your word against his.

I can't see you having any way to prove that you were wronged in this situation.

Especially when you didn't pay for a pair, you weren't told you won a raffle or RSVP, it sounds like you guys didnt even stand in line all night or anything.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you guys just showed up right?

It sucks, but that doesn't entitle you to anything.

Right,

but if he lies and says there was a raffle, it becomes your word against his.

I can't see you having any way to prove that you were wronged in this situation.

Especially when you didn't pay for a pair, you weren't told you won a raffle or RSVP, it sounds like you guys didnt even stand in line all night or anything.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you guys just showed up right?

It sucks, but that doesn't entitle you to anything.

I called footlocker, and 3 others who walked out called right there on the spot .... Hopefully something gets done

Damn bro, how often do you type Aldo's for your phone to auto-correct "also" to that? Lol!

Jk

Lol...just noticed my error. Smh @ auto correct. There's been times when I received my shoes before my card was charged. Those who haven't been billed yet I wouldn't assume the worse

Nike order saying "preparing to ship" hopefully means good things. We shall see. Not confident at all on this one

This situation is exactly what I was totaling about earlier.

The manager can't fake a raffle if he can't produce non winners. Winning tickets are easy to fake but where is the contact info for the people who didnt win?

Why are there X amount of customers who say they were told there was no raffle?

Normally I say it's just shoes let it go, but this dude disrespected you guys to the max, and basically hit you with a "deal wit it".

From my own experince certwin complaints don't change a damn thing. Depending on the managers..... if its a manager that always make good sale numbers, chances are he won't get any trouble. You have to understand at the end of the day money is king.... we all know that sme managers have people that will spend cash on each and every release... unlike some of us that would rather copp on sale or at outlets. With that being said if he was able to sell a lot of pais to his clientele throghout th year I doubt upper management will trip on one specific release. Especially these kind when demand exceed supply.....
Each case might be diffeent and I wish u the best of luck but its a C.R.E.A.M world we living In....
Nice pck up for the lucky ones f us....... mney was kinda tight my way so....

From my own experince certwin complaints don't change a damn thing. Depending on the managers..... if its a manager that always make good sale numbers, chances are he won't get any trouble. You have to understand at the end of the day money is king.... we all know that sme managers have people that will spend cash on each and every release... unlike some of us that would rather copp on sale or at outlets. With that being said if he was able to sell a lot of pais to his clientele throghout th year I doubt upper management will trip on one specific release. Especially these kind when demand exceed supply.....
Each case might be diffeent and I wish u the best of luck but its a C.R.E.A.M world we living In....
Nice pck up for the lucky ones f us....... mney was kinda tight my way so....

He's a new manager, came in when they became a house of hoops and he's abusing his power

LOL

Footlocker may pretend to be sympathetic to those filing complaints.

But that fact of the matter is the manager did his job, SOLD THE PRODUCT.

You may not like how he went about selling the products, but any manager at any store has the right to deny business to anyone.

And it sounds like he simply denied business to anyone that wasn't his boy.

If he's even questioned about how it went down, he can say that he sold the pairs to raffle winners and denied having the pairs in store to everyone else to avoid chaos.

Seriously doubt the manager will even get a write up.

Manager will def get in trouble if you have more than 1 person complaining about whats going on. Yes he's the manager, but he doesn't own footlocker, he cant just sell shoes to anybody and footlocker be okay with it. Raffles are implemented by corporate. he has to follow footlockers launch guidelines. Hopefully dm catches wind of this and he'll be closely monitored

you guys are completely wrong if you think Foot Locker won't do something.
I worked for Foot Locker for a few years as a kid in high school and after.
Foot Locker is not just about sales, they are strong on CUSTOMER SERVICE as well.
Occurrences like this leave a sour taste in the publics mouth and is not good for the brand... sales or not.
Numbers go beyond big releases, and even if he isn't fired, you can bet your sweet *** he will at least be written up and possibly placed on probation.
I remember my old District Manager back in south Florida (Tony) was an extremist when it came to keeping managers in line.
And 10 years later he was still DM (clearly did his job).
Sorry for running on, and yes time have changed since I worked there 10 years ago (primarily these big releases), but bottom line is Foot Locker is very well concerned about their level of customer service.

I was calling all week and state numerous times they're listed in the launch locator only to have them say "I don't know" or "maybe" and hang up on me. That alone knowing they were chilling in the stock room infuriates me! Now if I was the other guy and actually SAW them, then have one of his boys approach me to flip them to $500, I'd completely lose my head.

what kind of fool would pay 500 bucks for these?

well resell isn't looking so good so far. you may be able to clear $100 after cost for bigger sizes if you sell on ebay. Hopefully, people bought them for keeps. 

Last edited:
HOUSTON: Galleria and Baybrook got their shipments in. if you won, you should go pick them up. They said they were going to give a 2nd call once shipments came in but I would just go. it's about to be 6pm and they might release your pairs.

a hundred ain't terrible
this is NT though, everybody makes $100 a hour after taxes 
ohwell.gif
. But really though some fools have been up all night trying to buy shoes like it was a 8 hr shift. 

Back
Top Bottom