Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

LMFAO just seen this on IG. dude really posted a pic of lebron wearing the lows and said it was his. 

roll.gif
Haha, I saw this before I saw this was posted. I commented with a link on sneakernews of Lebron wearing 'em and he deleted that **** real quick.

I took a beak from this thread with all the champ pack stuff going on.

What are these mango lows that are releasing pretty soon?

With the plums and watermelons I can't keep up with all the fruit named shoes.

I have a feeling the thread title is supposed to be Watermelon lows, not Mango. 

I have a feeling the thread title is supposed to be Watermelon lows, not Mango. 
Watermelon, Mango, Papaya, nobody cares. Dudes still aren't over this last weekend.

Still say the best colorways and in this order are. Just so we are clear, not hating on anyone elses choices, but although the shoe was great, I was not impressed with most of the colorways, in a way it was a relief though! Lol!

Regular
Home
Jade

USA (the red swoosh pair Lebron wore, not the gold swoosh pair that came out)

Elite
Away (Black/Gold) from what I saw maybe, but I would have to see them in person if Nike were to release them.

Being that he's Lebron, might as well be OGs even if they are new. If retro'd, not sure if his line would go the Jordan Brand route and make changes. If so, I doubt he'd get the crap that would go for sale.

Back
Top Bottom