Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Surprised to see the "USA" lows sold out on NDC. They are the only X low I've seen that has sold out so far. Then I realized they were the only GR X low he was photographed in. I wonder if that's why. SMH if it is...

View media item 548030

View media item 548039

got all 4 EXT's

don't ask about the Polo shirts because NONE of you can afford to buy them since you spend 3000.00 for a pair of shoes and 40.00 for a pair of socks... just wear your McDonald's uniform with your MVP X's

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Forget the 4 EXT's I'm eyeing the 3 bottles of Pellagrino.

Edit: what's the B Bros stand for, Bang Bros? Is that where you get all your shoe money from, you sly dog.

Last edited:
got all 4 EXT's

don't ask about the Polo shirts because NONE of you can afford to buy them since you spend 3000.00 for a pair of shoes and 40.00 for a pair of socks... just wear your McDonald's uniform with your MVP X's

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
you are just so cool

Damn homie you got lebron polos? Life must be good. Man im so jealous i dont the same shirt in 3 colors with a huge lion head on the back. What am i going to do with my life now :/

And that picture of lavish :lol:

pretty sure he was trolling y'all haha

shame if you think he was serious

in other news, if USA lows sold out on NDC i feel like they are pulling the Elite homes treatment and a FSR will pop back up

U can walk in any shoe store and get USA lows. They look good in person

When grown men have no life, this is what happens. Dude is in mid life crisis mode I'm sure. He's got a jet ski and pool table in the back ground, next to his angry wife.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom