Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I don't even know what the usa's are

but shiek in greenspoint houston had a few dif colors and prolly other shieks aswell

shiek seems to get shoes right before they go to outlets

I got crimson and dade elites from them and they didn't even sell them when they initially released but I walked in and the randomly had em on sale

I don't even know what the usa's are

but shiek in greenspoint houston had a few dif colors and prolly other shieks aswell

shiek seems to get shoes right before they go to outlets

I got crimson and dade elites from them and they didn't even sell them when they initially released but I walked in and the randomly had em on sale

I'll have to check out my local Shiekh later today. Hopefully they'll have a 9.5 in the raspberry X lows for the low :nerd:

I just got on Lebron X's and want a pair of Denim's in a size 12. Will they be hard to find for

I just got on Lebron X's and want a pair of Denim's in a size 12. Will they be hard to find for <$250?
Ebay wants $400 - $500 for that size... I am in the same boat as you.

I have been looking around locally... may offer privately on ebay in that $250 range.

Chances are his idea of doing this came from this video. And the guy says the oil can't be un-done

What You Didn't Know About The Nippon Blues:
Pics?
nerd.gif
Bruh...baby oil? Why would you try that? Which pair is this? Hazel or Mint?
It was the Mints, I'll take a pic then. I saw a few videos like the one above and tips where people did it and it looks great and restored. I just wanted to straighten up the suede direction and sharpen the swoosh lines. Followed the directions perfectly but I guess the material on these lebrons are slightly different because theres a bit of a glossy look at some sections where it didn't dry right.

Going to try to fix them up the best I can, if i'm not happy I guess turn them into some customs.

Last edited:
Unless he's going by DS meaning "no longer in stock"... But I highly doubt that. No idea what he's talking about.
Er... I understand what ds means. I have over 200 shoes and been selling since 2010. Didn't the og post said the shoes can be easily passed as ds? So what I meant was, I was asking the og post if there are anything he can see and tell that they r not ds when he received the shoes. Or assume the seller really claimed they r ds, r there anything u can see and tell that they aren't ds when u receive them? Sorry that English is not my first language. Damn people here aren't friendly.

Er... I understand what ds means. I have over 200 shoes and been selling since 2010. Didn't the og post said the shoes can be easily passed as ds? So what I meant was, I was asking the og post if there are anything he can see and tell that they r not ds when he received the shoes. Or assume the seller really claimed they r ds, r there anything u can see and tell that they aren't ds when u receive them? Sorry that English is not my first language. Damn people here aren't friendly.

Has nothing to do with friendly my man. People here are pretty cool, but your question was redundant. The cat already was told by the seller that they were not DS and worn once already. End of story. No need for details on that, we all get it and you do too. It was a straight up transaction and the guy got a great deal on 2 pairs of EXT's.
With that said no need for your collection count or years "selling shoes". My join date is 2002 bruh. Settle down. :lol:

Has nothing to do with friendly my man. People here are pretty cool, but your question was redundant. The cat already was told by the seller that they were not DS and worn once already. End of story. No need for details on that, we all get it and you do too. It was a straight up transaction and the guy got a great deal on 2 pairs of EXT's.
With that said no need for your collection count or years "selling shoes". My join date is 2002 bruh. Settle down. :lol:
The reason I asked cuz I got a pair recently for $240, seller claimed they r ds, but shoes were unlaced and missing shoe tree, but extra laces still attached everything else is good, insole, outsole, all new. Anyways forget it, it's all good.

The reason I asked cuz I got a pair recently for $240, seller claimed they r ds, but shoes were unlaced and missing shoe tree, but extra laces still attached everything else is good, insole, outsole, all new. Anyways forget it, it's all good.

Now see that makes sense cuz your seller claims they were DS, so you have a valid concern getting unlaced shoes, no shoe trees, etc. The seller above was already told NOT DS, so he knows what to expect.

In your case I attribute it to a retail pair that maybe was tried on and the FTL guys ALWAYS ditch the stuffing paper or shore trees. Or...dude tried the alt lace swap, didn't like it, and decided to sell. Some people like to say DS means never tried on and stuff like that. I don't care if they were tried on but not worn and someone says DS. If they didn't hit pavement i'm good. Guess it kinda depends on how you define DS for yourself ya know? Very fluid term IMO.

Now see that makes sense cuz your seller claims they were DS, so you have a valid concern getting unlaced shoes, no shoe trees, etc. The seller above was already told NOT DS, so he knows what to expect.

In your case I attribute it to a retail pair that maybe was tried on and the FTL guys ALWAYS ditch the stuffing paper or shore trees. Or...dude tried the alt lace swap, didn't like it, and decided to sell. Some people like to say DS means never tried on and stuff like that. I don't care if they were tried on but not worn and someone says DS. If they didn't hit pavement i'm good. Guess it kinda depends on how you define DS for yourself ya know? Very fluid term IMO.
Yeah man that's exactly what I meant. Just made it all confused in my question. But in my case , the shoes are all good, and for 240 it was a good pickup. Thanks bro for the look out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom