Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yeah man that's exactly what I meant. Just made it all confused in my question. But in my case , the shoes are all good, and for 240 it was a good pickup. Thanks bro for the look out.

And NOW we're cooking on the sane page lol. And maybe I missed it, but what did you cop?

Just received my denims in today. I messed my money up a little so I need to decide on whether I need to keep the Denims or the Floridians.

anybody who plays ball in the X's, have any of you had trouble with the outrigger doing its job in stopping you from rolling over your ankle?

I just did it twice in 2 separate occasions, Its kinda ruined the shoe for me performance-wise.

which sucks because it's cushioning set up is top notch. |I

Last edited:
Sorry man, forgot to get back to you.  Here's the sku if you find them on sale somewhere and want to do a stock locate if they don't have your size 41-12714-204

Thanks! I found them at my local Footaction and Foot Locker but they're still retail :smh: were they on sale at the Footaction you saw them at? If they were on sale, would they ship them to my local FA for the sale price?

Sorry man, forgot to get back to you.  Here's the sku if you find them on sale somewhere and want to do a stock locate if they don't have your size 41-12714-204

Thanks! I found them at my local Footaction and Foot Locker but they're still retail :smh: were they on sale at the Footaction you saw them at? If they were on sale, would they ship them to my local FA for the sale price?

they are full price because they were RTV'd (Returned to vendor). When that happens, the price of the shoe goes back to full price in the system. Stores will honor the sales price if they are posted on sale in the store but the registers will initially ring them up at the full price.

Couple of pics of a black/gold PE I did for a client. Base was the Home Elite X.
so clean 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom