Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Finally :pimp:

Hopefully somebody can come through...I just got a pair of corks, but the brown laces with gold tips were not included....anyone know somewhere I can find these, or even something similar? I've tried searching on ebay, and nothing. Thanks in advance!

What's up fellas. Been heavily in the XI and XII thread last 2 years (not necessarily posting a ton) but totally skipped out on the Xs.

Getting straight to the point, I really want to try the X elites out for hoop. I'm really interested in playing in a max zoom setup. Joints just aren't holding up like they used to and I think my body could really use the cushioning.

Few questions:

Anybody still hooping in these? Feedback given that there are a ton of new basketball sneakers on the market since then?

Good price for the total crimson elites ds?

Sizing? For reference, my tts is 9. However, needed a 10 in the lebron IX (toe box was crazy short), size 9 in the XIs (pretty narrow but length was good) and a size 9 in the XIIs (very comfortably once the lateral posite broke in).

Thanks guys any info is appreciated!

Last edited:
What's up fellas. Been heavily in the XI and XII thread last 2 years (not necessarily posting a ton) but totally skipped out on the Xs.

Getting straight to the point, I really want to try the X elites out for hoop. I'm really interested in playing in a max zoom setup. Joints just aren't holding up like they used to and I think my body could really use the cushioning.

Few questions:

Anybody still hooping in these? Feedback given that there are a ton of new basketball sneakers on the market since then?

Sizing? For reference, my tts is 9. However, needed a 10 in the lebron IX (toe box was crazy short), size 9 in the XIs (pretty narrow but length was good) and a size 9 in the XIIs (very comfortably once the lateral posite broke in).

I still wear my Dades, they are top tier for nike STILL. Lock down is great with the carbon fiber. Fit smaller than the regular X though. Based on what you said I would try for a 9.5.

Under $200 is decent on the crimson. In store was down to $150ish when they clearanced them, maybe a bit lower.

Few questions:

I would go size 10... And check the outlet thread there is an outlet with a FSR of Miami Dade Colorway for 109.99$

Thanks for the input @lewi1913  and @Kovalchuk. Went ahead and grabbed a ds pair of crimsons off the bay for $160.

I've been going back and forth for so long trying to decide if I should go to a past model for hooping but I really just want to try out 360 zoom on-court. With the way the lebron line is trending, I don't know if they'll be going back to that any time soon.

I know my excitement is 2 years late but I can't wait to get these in!

Thanks for the input @lewi1913  and @Kovalchuk. Went ahead and grabbed a ds pair of crimsons off the bay for $160.

I've been going back and forth for so long trying to decide if I should go to a past model for hooping but I really just want to try out 360 zoom on-court. With the way the lebron line is trending, I don't know if they'll be going back to that any time soon.

I know my excitement is 2 years late but I can't wait to get these in!
You can't go wrong with them, they are tanks and will last a long time. I doubled up on each color way when they hit $150.

You can't go wrong with them, they are tanks and will last a long time. I doubled up on each color way when they hit $150.
I see you love the X elite and the CF drives. Would you say theres a big difference between the regular X and the elite X? vnds regular Xs are crazy cheap on ebay

Last edited:

I see you love the X elite and the CF drives. Would you say theres a big difference between the regular X and the elite X? vnds regular Xs are crazy cheap on ebay
Not a huge difference but the lockdown is much better due to the carbon fiber. The shoe also just feels more sturdy and high quality because it uses a tough hyperfuse that the regular pairs don't use.

Not a huge difference but the lockdown is much better due to the carbon fiber. The shoe also just feels more sturdy and high quality because it uses a tough hyperfuse that the regular pairs don't use.

I would add that the zoom is little more low profile than on the reg. X's, making for better feel and better responsiveness. One of my all time fav shoe models.

Back
Top Bottom