Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I am looking for a pair of Ds corks. What kind of yellowing should I expect now and in the future? Thanks
Shouldn't really be any yellowing depending on how they were kept.

I just got a DS pair in April and they were perfectly white.  

Some small cloudiness of the air bubble though.  

Breathing some life into this thread.....

Wish these were my size. Oh well..... [emoji]128527[/emoji]

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...97A28CB5-8B8C-43FF-A336-2954F4779EC2.jpg.html
dope rotation on the Xs .... still sick i missed out on that championship pack
mean.gif

I regret selling my prisms even thought they were probably 8/10 for cheap. Most comfortable shoe I owned. They were my only x but now I'm on the hunt for some more. Searching around for Canary/yellow diamonds and homes .

I regret selling my prisms even thought they were probably 8/10 for cheap. Most comfortable shoe I owned. They were my only x but now I'm on the hunt for some more. Searching around for Canary/yellow diamonds and homes .
seen a kid selling a size 10 for $30 local fb group. too comfy & the only shoe i use to ball in

Debating on picking up some worn 1x pressure and swamp things. I missed out on the Xs cuz bron was in Miami, so trying to make up for lost time and get some favs.

For the small footers: a size US7 Lebron X Christmas for 120 shipped at Dope Factory with code DOPE15%OFF. Want these but just can't spend the money right now, maybe I can make someone else happy.

Last edited:
View media item 1657636Also just snagged these off eBay for $160. Prob could've waited, but these are absolute murder

IMO, considering that they were not a GR and distribution was very strange, I'd be ok with that price. And not gonna lie kinda mad I slept on that pair in a local boutique when then got them. I was super surprised to see them there.

Back
Top Bottom