Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

How much. I've been looking for a decent price on those. I got my other superhero elites for 140 or so. I was hoping to get these for around the same. Lol. All I see is 300 and up tho
Yeah all the other Elite colorways (Crimsons, Superheros, Wade County) float around that price, but these usually go for $250-$300 new.  I paid $260 for mine, and was happy at that price.   White/gold colorway getting harder to find now in new condition.  

Last edited:
you not playing @dwoodactennis  
nthat.gif

you're using the down time in the lebron series very well 

you not playing @dwoodactennis  
nthat.gif

you're using the down time in the lebron series very well 
Thanks man! 
nthat.gif

You are exactly right about "down time"..the 13's and lack of a 14 yet, have given me a lot of time and money to track down some of my grails. 

Combined with the current down resell market that the LeBron line as a whole is hitting, it's been a good year for me with older stuff.   

Last edited:
Thanks man!  :nthat:

You are exactly right about "down time"..the 13's and lack of a 14 yet, have given me a lot of time and money to track down some of my grails. 

Combined with the current down resell market that the LeBron line as a whole is hitting, it's been a good year for me with older stuff.   

Yeah, it's def time to "catch up".

Nice to see the X elites still getting some on court love at last night's Duke v. MSU game:

Grayson Allen in the White/Gold colorway. 

Oh wow
Suprised its Grayson, not a more of a swingman or big man... also that pic [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Also i have all colors of the elite Xs.. those home elites hes wearing, ive only worn them a couple of times. They cut into my inner ankle when i play and eventually rubs the skin off.
I think i can break them in but i never had that on the crimsons, dades, and SHs. Weird right?

Back
Top Bottom