Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exposed flywire cable....looking good so far. Wonder what color their using for christmas( Hope they don't re hash the last yr colors).

I played ball in the x's yesterday.. They were amazing!! To bad Lebron asked for them back, I'll post pics later

I hope the pix will leak pretty soon. Last year, we didn't get to see the 9s until early July. So excited.

Don't know why Bill Cosby comes to mind when I'm excited.

Rock, please tell me it doesn't have a big swoosh like the Lunar HyperDunk 2012 please! That might be the deal breaker for me.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

I played ball in the x's yesterday.. They were amazing!! To bad Lebron asked for them back, I'll post pics later
hmmmm, what made them amazing?

Originally Posted by Prada G

damn, lebron has been in the league for 10 years already!?
he has not anything worthwhile.

What have you done with the last 10 years of your life that measures up to anything Lebron has accomplished? Not even counting his basketball accomplishments. Millions donated to Boys & Girls club...Thousands of kids around Akron with bicycles, laptop computers, and clothing so that they can get a fair shake at life...thousands of jobs created because of effort on the court.
  Go ahead list yours...we'll wait.

Would these be better performance wise than the 9 elites? Because it seems a bit silly to buy a shoe that is marketed as top line performance when it's only gonna be top of the line for 6 months

I think the hyperfuse will be exposed in the shape of an X

And is that a Red/White/Orange CW?

I can tell that we won't need 10 Million CW's of these, the Home Colorway already looks fire.

. . . Quoted for future records.

Better not be no buffoonery.

Originally Posted by No Stackson

. . . Quoted for future records.

Better not be no buffoonery.

Im gonna assume tom foolery is going on here. 
roll.gif
 Hopefully im wrong so we can hear the story and lol at buffoonery while looking at your profile picture!
laugh.gif

and it begins....i wonder if these will be 9 status in cws. the 9s aren't even finished for me (mv, mvp, finals) and i'm already excited for the Xs

Originally Posted by rockem stockem brons

and it begins....i wonder if these will be 9 status in cws. the 9s aren't even finished for me (mv, mvp, finals) and i'm already excited for the Xs

this has already been answer already(not to be an @ss), they will not be on the 9 status in cws.

I think LeBrons could stand by themselves without the swoosh. I may just pass on the 9s if these look good. Always great to have a 'high end' playing shoe but don't need a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom