Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron-x.jpg

eek.gif

lebron IX turned out well....hated the hell out of it early, but with Nike ID and the cw's, the IX was a success ...great shoe

^ I still think the 9 is an ugly shoe. The colorways and the color blocking were nice and definitely carried them and made me purchase a couple. 

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ I still think the 9 is an ugly shoe. The colorways and the color blocking were nice and definitely carried them and made me purchase a couple. 

The hype helped you buy the 9's.

^w.t.h. kinda logic is this? idc what color a shoe is, if i feel its ugly, im not coppin...

anyway, lookin forward to the X's. JP cant lose. brons a clown for life tho...

^ Yea, lion def needs to make a return.
Originally Posted by JRodski

^w.t.h. kinda logic is this? idc what color a shoe is, if i feel its ugly, im not coppin...

You probably picked them up for casual wear only. I picked them up for hooping and casual wear. Performance wise, the shoe is a beast. But aesthetically, it is still ugly.

the "+" model already scares me. I guess the Elite 9s aren't a test run, it's  the being of a new pricing strategy for the line
30t6p3b.gif

The Lebron line has been amazing so far. I remember when the first pair came out I said I wouldn't be supporting that bull...boy was I wrong.

I hope that the silhouette of these is better looking than that of the LeBron 9's, but I have hope for these.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

the "+" model already scares me. I guess the Elite 9s aren't a test run, it's  the being of a new pricing strategy for the line
30t6p3b.gif
The + model is probably the Nike+ basketball implementation - measures your vertical and some other gimmicky stuff.

Pictures don't even matter with signature products. They are bought up no matter the look or unoriginal nature of said product.

I wish more would think for themselves and not give these designers a easy pass. Half of what is released should flop. But what do I know.

You probably picked them up for casual wear only. I picked them up for hooping and casual wear. Performance wise, the shoe is a beast. But aesthetically, it is still ugly.
You say the shoe is ugly, then contradict yourself by saying that the colourways were great. Nike has a ton of basketball kicks in their lineup, you could've easily picked up one that's not as ugly.

Originally Posted by vood99

You say the shoe is ugly, then contradict yourself by saying that the colourways were great. Nike has a ton of basketball kicks in their lineup, you could've easily picked up one that's not as ugly.

The colorways and color blocking were amazing, it's just the shoe itself that was ugly. And I only hoop in Kobe's and brons, and no other basketball shoe in the lineup will out perform them. Take for instance the ps 8s last year, the shoe was ugly and had ugly cw's, but it performed like a beast. Should I not have bought those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom