Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Shox23

i still don't get why ambassadors aren't released in the us
cause they are called ambassadors i guess.

Many truth's to that.... Leo Chang started that design line...and it's mainly for the outdoor courts in Asia.... 
I would think it would be good to have a Playground Featured Lebron non Soldier sort of like the 20.5.5 was for summer time use.

Ive said too much already though

ambassadors are nice. been waiting for the max 180/zoom combo on a low top (they're lowtops right?)

Wish they'd make these into a sig, Will we ever see these Kenzo's released? 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Wish they'd make these into a sig, Will we ever see these Kenzo's released? 
frown.gif
started really getting into bron's when da 7s came out. i've seen these before but never really knew da story behind em. were these supposed to originally be lbj 6 ?

I really hope the X's catch my eyes, just like the IX's did. I really like the direction that the LBJ shoe line is going, just hope they scale back that price.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

I never understood what people seen in those sample 6s. not like the regular 6s were much better tho
Have to second this. The VI wasn't spectacular in terms of colourways or comfort and these Zoom Powers don't look any better.

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

I never understood what people seen in those sample 6s. not like the regular 6s were much better tho
Have to second this. The VI wasn't spectacular in terms of colourways or comfort and these Zoom Powers don't look any better.
The first pic of the shoe was so beautiful, that people feel in love with the shoe instantly

They got to out do the IXs. Everyone is gonna remember the IXs just because Bron won his first title in them ...

More pics would be appreciated tho ...

I wonder will it be some sort of lunar air/max combo, i cant see em sticking with the same recipe as the ixs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom