Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no pics , I think the material they are using is the same for the nike air max griffey fury thats what it looks like 

I cant agree with this.  If the 8's got the same treatment as the 9's cw's wise....... the 8's would have blown the 9's out the water.  Shoot the 9's ID.... how can you compete with that?  If the 8's had ID, my girl would probably have broken up with me.....lol
I know what you mean and thats why everyone can have their own opinion.
IMO the 8's were not that good looking and the 9's caught my eye. I'm not sure what about them but just like them more then 8's.

7's are still my favorite :D

I'm hoping for the first week of August, but I won't get all juiced about it. I thought they'd bring out pix first week of June. :smh:

Random thought but I hope Nike goes back to metal lace tips on these. Haven't had them since the V's I think. Not a huge deal but small attention to detail is important IMO when being charged a premium.
Not expecting much from Nike though

Last edited:
Random thought but I hope Nike goes back to metal lace tips on these. Haven't had them since the V's I think. Not a huge deal but small attention to detail is important IMO when being charged a premium.

My OG Indiglo XIV's had metal tips I missed the way they'd clank against my shoe.

Def need those. At least make us feel like we're getting something great for our money. I love when you buy something and there are little things that surprise you and just make you appreciate it much more.

what is he wearing vs Argentina?

edit:

Last edited:
Wore my 8 vets the other day to ball and rocked them with some new Team USA stuff I bought, and I still argue that they are the most comfortable lebrons out there. The combo of security, comfort, cushionisng, and colorways (coulda been doper like the 9s) make these my favorites. If the X is anything like the 8s I will be a happy camper.

looking forward to seeing pics of the IX. unless the finals IX elites come out, i am done with the IX. i only own galaxy, xmas, swingman, taxi, home and away elites. and usa lows. i will also grab a few pairs of lows when they go to outlet.

There isn't anything wrong with wanting the X to be like the 8 but I really don't want these to be anything like the 8's. If i wanted some 8's i'd go buy some.

There isn't anything wrong with wanting the X to be like the 8 but I really don't want these to be anything like the 8's. If i wanted some 8's i'd go buy some.

I would too, but being a sz. 13 makes that next to impossible without paying a **** ton of money haha. I think they are more comfortable on the interior than the IXs, thats the only reason I love the 8s so much. The IX's are amazing, but the ankle area just doesn't feel as good as the top interior of the 8s. Just my opinion though.

Damb Im getting super impatient w. the prices not dropping on the away elites. wtf.

@bluntobject50 I'm gonna send u the home kevlar laces this week anyways.

the two other dudes i promised the dunkman and swingman laces, i will be sending out this week.

Damb Im getting super impatient w. the prices not dropping on the away elites. wtf.
@bluntobject50 I'm gonna send u the home kevlar laces this week anyways.
the two other dudes i promised the dunkman and swingman laces, i will be sending out this week.

Yea man I feel you on that. I would love to pick up a pair of aways to hoop in. But my size is sold out and they aren't dropping. I think they still have my size on ndc.

@knightlovesqueen Good look bro. Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom