Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said earlier in the thread that if they get back to anything like the 8s I would be completely content. And if those pics resemble the final product in the least bit, these are COPPED. :smokin

Glad they went back to the 8 look!

Im ok with the 9s but I hate the lace system and how the shoes looks looking down at my feet

the 7s and 8s are how LeBrons are supposed to be laced

Last edited:
thats a 95% chance those are them, they look good as usual.

But the midsole kinda look like pippens lol

anyway, copped theres gonna be some HOT colorways for this shoe.
pimp.gif

im very sure they are fakes, i dont think the midsole above the air bag isnt right. It make the shoe look extra bulky. I dont think Nike would make the midsole look like that.

I sure hope those are not the X's. Not digging them at all... If they are, ill use my shoe money to collect some harder to find 9s and prev Lebron's along with foams and Js. hope This isnt the final product though.

Even though they are fakes it gives us an indication that they are going to be simple and clean. Tweaked version of the 8s shall i say. Not worth paying $180 but i'd cop those white/navy when they go on sale. :D

The sideways crown logo on the Elites took time to get use to but I ended up liking it, so I don't mind it like that on the X. Better than the slanted signature on the IX.

Last edited:
Yeah, they are fakes, but I'm saying they don't make fakes off of nothing. If the real product looks like that, and assuming it will look better, I'm already a fan of the Xs.

Even though they are fakes it gives us an indication that they are going to be simple and clean. Tweaked version of the 8s shall i say. Not worth paying $180 but i'd cop those white/navy when they go on sale. :D
The sideways crown logo on the Elites took time to get use to but I ended up liking it, so I don't mind it like that on the X. Better than the slanted signature on the IX.
Depends on how the new unit feels, and how much better the real version looks compared to the fakes.

Definitely. They will probably be lightweight, responsive and comfortable but really I wouldn't pay retail for that colorway, even if they are limited, which they probably will be if they came out. Probably will as a Gold Medal shoe. I will spend that 180 if the color blocking and color combo wows me, but not necessarily be a crazy cw like the big bang or MV, etc..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom