Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

They should make these the Lebron Xs

2em24if.png
 If it was I would not be buying. If they want 180 for that they're out of their mind. Huge swoosh placement is a huge turn off.

ARe these the Hyperdunk 2012?

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

They should make these the Lebron Xs

2em24if.png
 If it was I would not be buying. If they want 180 for that they're out of their mind. Huge swoosh placement is a huge turn off.

ARe these the Hyperdunk 2012?

The ones LeBron is wearing in the pic above are the Lunar Hyperdunk +, which are essentially the 'Elite' edition of the Hyperdunk 2012s.

Originally Posted by David Dallas

I hope they bring out all the special colorways of the entire line on the 10s like red carpets, graffitis, hwc etc.

This. I'd rather have

Red Carpets
Graffitis
HWC's
Christ The Kings
Fairfaxes

etc, hit retail instead of 20 CWs like we got for the 9s

I'd also like to see a "What If/City Pack" like the AJX where they do CWs for different Cities bron could have went to, ex: All Red for Chicago Bulls, Blue/White for Dallas, Knicks colors for New York

Also, please make the Christmas something other than all red this year. Lebron X "Grinches"? All Electric Green?

So much potential, brings me back to late summer last year waiting everyday for pics of the 9s.

i hope hes talking about colorway offering.............. and i hope they keep it up for this model. (still hoping for zoom within air max tooling comfirmation
wink.gif
)

Anyone have any info on these other than the price? I heard somewhere that the Xs will feature a 360 air bag.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

^^ Really?

Do you mean design wise or colorway offering?
Better be colorway because the 9s are not a good looking shoe.  The 8s are way nicer.

I would say all around the 9>>>> the 8s. the 8 has a little edge on design and comfort, but the 9 has EVERYTHING else.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

I would say all around the 9>>>> the 8s. the 8 has a little edge on design and comfort, but the 9 has EVERYTHING else.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

v1 8s might be the best designed lebron aesthetically

performance wise id still probably go with the IIs or soldier iiis

NAH, I MUCH PREFER THE 9s DESIGN OVER ANY OTHER LEBRON DESIGN BESIDES THE 7s AND THE 4s. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LEBRON 10.

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

^^ Really?

Do you mean design wise or colorway offering?
Better be colorway because the 9s are not a good looking shoe.  The 8s are way nicer.
QFT

I think the 9 is one of the ugliest lebrons made.  I prefer the 8 v1 and v2 over the 9.  I think the 9 elite is better looking then the regular 9 but the price range is just
sick.gif
sick.gif

I am however excited to see the 10.  I hope they make it with a normal tongue for gods sake.  The tongue on the 9 was hideous

me too....... im trying to wait patiently, I hope he wears a USA cw like he did with the VI's in 08'

IMO the 9 Elite is the best designed Lebron to date, just a notch above the 7.

Like most I wasn't feeling the 9's at first, but after its all said and done 9>>>8 easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom