Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by wolopoland

Lebron X? What do Ya think?

about what in particular?
think he's referring to his avy
nerd.gif

LeBron 10, not X.

Roman numerals are lame. There's a reason why even Italy uses the current numerical system. It's clearly superior to the old Roman numeral system.

10 > X

I think wolopoland is talking about these, I think this is just a concept drawing someone made.
avjupv.jpg

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

LeBron 10, not X.

Roman numerals are lame. There's a reason why even Italy uses the current numerical system. It's clearly superior to the old Roman numeral system.

10 > X
its kick terminology b...relax
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

LeBron 10, not X.

10 > X
Just because YOU only know roman numerals because of the Super Bowl and Jordans doesn't make them lame...shut yo "Philosophical Phillip" face $@$ up. 
7c326051bb97e6e1306f44c450169941b45b6d4e_r.gif

The teaser and first full images of the 9's didn't come out till the end of June last year, so let's all calm down and wait till then to start talking about the 10's.

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

I think wolopoland is talking about these, I think this is just a concept drawing someone made.
avjupv.jpg
they are ok........... but i hope they arent the X's

avjupv.jpg

These remind me of Vick's first sig.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

avjupv.jpg

These remind me of Vick's first sig.
i actually like these, i hope they add the lion to the tongue cuz that autograph on the 9s took away from the shoe IMO atleast
and i thought the 300 price tag was part of the whole Nike+/fuel band nonsense, but there was to different packaging one with n without

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

I don't care about paying 300 for the shoe as long as it eliminated the reseller market. Not sure if it will though.

me neither!!!
what's the difference?
wasting $300 is still wasting $300 whether you give that money to resellers or nike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom