Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Lol maybe I'll make my judgements when the shoe is put together
laugh.gif
What are you talking about?  That's it. That's the new Free sole, they just let your foot go straight through the shoe.  The sole you see in the pic is for the Elite model, that's the one you gotta pay $315 for.

laugh.gif

shocked-spit-out-drink-o.gif
Hhahah

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I like the backwards swoosh. Gives it a 90's touch.

I do too but I think the second blue swoosh is unnecessary, looks like they just threw it on there to take up empty space.
I like it. Putting something on the medial side of the toe box has become something where you know it's a Lebron, sort of like Jordan and the heel piece and similar toe boxes on the 3-5's

As far as colorways go, it seems we'll get one bright colorway in the fall and one bright colorway in the Spring, like the 8's, and then the Chinas, SLH, Christmas, Home, Away, and Yankees/Navy CW.

I hope the Fall Colorway is this Olive/Black/Red/Mango Pair's colorway:

jason-petrie-and-leo-chang-discuss-the-nike-basketball-elite-series-6.jpg

The Lebron X "Halo"

I also hope the Christmas colorway isn't red this time, maybe the Chinas can be Red and Yellow and the Christmas are Green with Gold and Red Accents

Originally Posted by No Stackson

As far as colorways go, it seems we'll get one bright colorway in the fall and one bright colorway in the Spring, like the 8's, and then the Chinas, SLH, Christmas, Home, Away, and Yankees/Navy CW.

The Lebron X "Halo"

I also hope the Christmas colorway isn't red this time, maybe the Chinas can be Red and Yellow and the Christmas are Green with Gold and Red Accents
The cw wit the orange...
pimp.gif

The Lebron X "Halo"

Im lost on the Lebron X Halo.

c10260768fa233e6245d3c88000e1d881b735192_r.jpg

free hand drawing i hopefully think the lebron x looks like but if there is no main swoosh it would look weird

Originally Posted by jbc908

free hand drawing i hopefully think the lebron x looks like but if there is no main swoosh it would look weird
This reminds me of last year when dude's just started drawing what they thought the IX would look like, some good times.
Anyway, those New pics of X look horrible so far. 

The Lebron X "Halo"

Im lost as well. If your referring to Halo the video game then yea I guess those colors do come to mind, but didn't someone say that they were a sample of the elites??? 

Originally Posted by jbc908

I'm not gonna hate cuz I did this last year. All about the effort. Maybe I should draw one up
laugh.gif

The Lebron X "Halo"

Im lost as well. If your referring to Halo the video game then yea I guess those colors do come to mind, but didn't someone say that they were a sample of the elites??? 
ADD ME TO THE LOST LIST... THEY LOOK LIKE ELITE 9'S TO ME 
eek.gif

I actually like the fact that they're changing up the swoosh placement for the Xs, helps to differentiate between the sigs more. One of the few minor gripes I have about the Kobe line is that aside from the IIIs, the swoosh has always pretty much been in the same place.

Exposed flywire is a no go for me. Bummed about it being on the Hyperdunk, as that is my go to shoe for balling. Hope they don't put it on this line too.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

So, LeBron's are basically just hyperfuses now? SMH.

every year we do this, judge sneakers on early sample pics, say they're ugly, than cop 5 pairs 9 months later

Originally Posted by j o 19

The Lebron X "Halo"

ADD ME TO THE LOST LIST... THEY LOOK LIKE ELITE 9'S TO ME 
eek.gif

I was saying I wanted the CW on the X's, since they weren't coming out on the 9's

I also drew what I thought the 9s would look like, they had a strap and everything

Didn't expect pics to drop so soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom