Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

Are the LeBron X+ the regular Xs with Nike+ tech or are they X Elite's with Nike+ tech?
I might be wrong but I think so far there are 3 versions of the 10s
-Regular 10s 

-10s with Nike + tech, the ones that will cost $315 

-P.S Model that will drop in 2013

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

Are the LeBron X+ the regular Xs with Nike+ tech or are they X Elite's with Nike+ tech?
I might be wrong but I think so far there are 3 versions of the 10s
-Regular 10s 

-10s with Nike + tech, the ones that will cost $315 

-P.S Model that will drop in 2013
I'm assuming there will be a low top version too

More Lebron X stuff
5x4gmr.png

why are some many people complaining about the hyperfuse material on these?........ it doesnt seem like there is alot of it on these.

Fat... like I told you.. not as good as the VII or VIII but better than the IX

The ride will be plush....

Think Kobe Lite but not. Simple is more... but the Playoff shoe will give you a bit more.

Originally Posted by jbc908

c10260768fa233e6245d3c88000e1d881b735192_r.jpg

free hand drawing i hopefully think the lebron x looks like but if there is no main swoosh it would look weird
I don't think that Nike is allowed to use Reebok's Hexalite technology. Makes even less sense to put it on the the outer collar.  I keed I keed! 
tongue.gif
roll.gif

AshMBKWCAAAsz8N.jpg

a little better than the last rendering 
laugh.gif

but yeah thats what i could get together from the pic. its still missing the midsole details and i'm guessing there's gonna be some kind of external heel counter.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i bet you will be back before then
wink.gif
+1 Because this is actually really early to be seeing such a good picture of the shoe's components I mean it's still May right now lol At this rate we'll probably have a the full blown actual picture of the shoe by the Summer

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

AshMBKWCAAAsz8N.jpg

laugh.gif

but yeah thats what i could get together from the pic. its still missing the midsole details and i'm guessing there's gonna be some kind of external heel counter.
i like this.......... i think the air max zoom extends more though, good job.

i'm intrigued to see this zoom x air max cushioning....that's about as far as my interest in this shoe goes right now.
if they've made improvements to the birds eye view of the shoe....i might be on board for this.

the 9 was just terrible imo

AshMBKWCAAAsz8N.jpg

laugh.gif

Is the reverse swoosh on the outer portion or inner? In other words, which side of the shoe are we looking at?

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

AshMBKWCAAAsz8N.jpg

laugh.gif

Is the reverse swoosh on the outer portion or inner? In other words, which side of the shoe are we looking at?
Yeah the outer portion. I don't think they would use a giant swoosh on the medial side of the shoe. The small swoosh on the toe would be on the inside part, similar to the one they put on the toe of the 8s

Originally Posted by drfunk1980

Originally Posted by jbc908

c10260768fa233e6245d3c88000e1d881b735192_r.jpg

free hand drawing i hopefully think the lebron x looks like but if there is no main swoosh it would look weird
I don't think that Nike is allowed to use Reebok's Hexalite technology. Makes even less sense to put it on the the outer collar.  I keed I keed! 
tongue.gif
roll.gif

Lol it supposed to be a mesh window on the outer ankle showing the inner ankles pro combat padding hahaha
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom