Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares what lebron's wearing when, just show me some new pics of the Xs.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by vood99

The ogs no, I agree, majority of them are classics. As for the retros, majority of them are junk

Are you suggesting that Nike stop innovating and continue to churn out some low quality, overpriced trash that more than likely belonged to an era that you were never a part of? Stick to the JB forum and keep posting comments like 'copped x2' and 'i need these in my life'.

Excuse me, but I do not cop x2 on the retro Js. Bought a few retros this year, wasn't impressed with the quality, so sent them back And fyi, I've been buying nikes since the mid 90s (not just jordans).You need to work on your reading comprehension. I clearly stated that retros are junk. 
I seriously doubt that you're old  enough to know that og jordans were a quality product, far superior to the retros

Fam, my retort was directed towards Ishouldbeworking - not you.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Soo...its this the Jordan, Hyperdunk or X thread?

Im soooo confused...
Rock sorry bro, but some troll came in this thread and made a comment about the Lebron lineup vs the Jordan lineup. Two separate eras with two separate design languages.

Agreed bruh.....

Its like the Kobe vs Lebron in life discussion lol Its all good.

I think everyone's getting giddy and or anxious combined with frustrated about unreleased pics.

I just don't know why he would be in the hyperdunk for the olympics when for years the soldier was his playoff shoe, then it was sold as his summer shoe. well darn isn't this the summer olympics?

Are you suggesting that Nike stop innovating and continue to churn out some low quality, overpriced trash that more than likely belonged to an era that you were never a part of? Stick to the JB forum and keep posting comments like 'copped x2' and 'i need these in my life'.

Excuse me, but I do not cop x2 on the retro Js. Bought a few retros this year, wasn't impressed with the quality, so sent them back And fyi, I've been buying nikes since the mid 90s (not just jordans).You need to work on your reading comprehension. I clearly stated that retros are junk. 
I seriously doubt that you're old  enough to know that og jordans were a quality product, far superior to the retros

Fam, my retort was directed towards Ishouldbeworking - not you.
My apologies sir

I've seen the shoes and IMO it's the best LeBron yet. The shoe that I seen has a 360 tuned air bag and also a speed lace system. Shoes will be crazy and the designers were told specifically to make this the best LeBron shoe both aesthetically and functionally to celebrate the 10 years.

1571472_o.gif
Originally Posted by soledout23

I've seen the shoes and IMO it's the best LeBron yet. The shoe that I seen has a 360 tuned air bag and also a speed lace system. Shoes will be crazy and the designers were told specifically to make this the best LeBron shoe both aesthetically and functionally to celebrate the 10 years.

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

i can see the kings shoes going for 200 before long.
I wouldn't call him the king, ain't no rings on them fingers. I'd call him the royal henchman, deservedly so.

Originally Posted by soledout23

oh really...the best?

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by Boader254

d5126106f2f55a206cf97adbbcf76904a786e476_r.jpg
Oh com-on, stop with the tease and show us some actual pics already.

i dont think hes trying to tease us, im not sure if it was him or someone else but they mentioned they had the shoes in their upcoming inventory list.

Hopefully we get to see some details pics in the upcoming week as rock mentioned earlier. Really don't want it to be like last year, when pics surfaced like early July. Then I'd grow really impatient.
ohwell.gif

GIFSoup

They have gone to Production... .its only a matter of time before AR and MS post or someone else gives someone a sample to post.

There's no way in sam heck these make it thru June without leaking.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

They have gone to Production... .its only a matter of time before AR and MS post or someone else gives someone a sample to post.

There's no way in sam heck these make it thru June without leaking.
They did keep Elites under wraps to the very end. Maybe they've found a way? 
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom