Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hope these dont look like those ugly lunar hyperdunks that he's supposed to wear in the olympics
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Yellow pair, Christmas, colors like LBJ 8, Olympic, triple black.  South Beach will be a low top or a PS model.  The flywire can be tighten like laces (before we could only see the flywire, now we can actually adjust it).  Just a few nuggets for now.  Peace.
Enough with the nuggets, shiet we wanna see the whole damn chicken
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by calYe2da

God I hope these dont look like those ugly lunar hyperdunks that he's supposed to wear in the olympics
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I doubt he will wear them, and if he does, I REALLY doubt he will play in the majority of the games since he different versions of his own shoe to wear.

Originally Posted by oscaraLberto

lebrons > jordans

many people have not realized this yet. However, if Jordan retros were done well, might be a different story. Still talkin' about different uses for the shoes, though..

Jordans more for casual wear
Lebron's for ballin

BUT, both cross over into the other territory of course..

^when you say that, are you talking about the other line including the recent retros or just the OGs and some of the early retros?

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

The Lebron line has been amazing so far. I remember when the first pair came out I said I wouldn't be supporting that bull...boy was I wrong.

I had the same state of mind when I copped the generation low in white/navy for 40$ and the shoe was shockingly very good. I didn't want to admit to anyone but damn, I like most models except for the 5's.. They need to burn all images and shoes in that line

Originally Posted by oscaraLberto

lebrons > jordans

I'm done with new Jordan's..quality has gone down hill since 06. The Olympic 6's are a must buy though. After that I'll be done with it..cav 4's and playoffs helped me make up my mind with them. Plus the price is increasing..if you don't buy a pair for retail at release date expect to pay 230-300 for a garbage retro now days because resellers have ruined the game

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

lebron IX turned out well....hated the hell out of it early, but with Nike ID and the cw's, the IX was a success ...great shoe

That's like exactly how I felt, fell in love though

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

As I mentioned to Fat and I think before on here.

Better than the IX.. not better than the VII and VIII.

But the ride is supposed to be LIKE that..
hey, is the ride anything like the IV's??......... the ride hasn't been matched yet imo.
exactly, lebron 4's are the most comfortable shoe in his line to me...

Originally Posted by SchmooSmasha45

Damn am i really the only person who liked the Vs???? IVs, Vs and VIIs for me.Hated the VI though
youre not..... i liked the Vs too.  i think people didnt like the way the V's looked so they never gave the Vs a chance.  They feel pretty good and arent a bad bball shoe at all.

I've always said that the AJ 13 Playoff was my favorite shoe of all-time, these are a close second. Lets see if the Xs change my mind.
kalbtw.jpg

I'm sorry lol, but the lebron 5s have got to be the ugliest basketball shoes I've ever seen. I put these on par with shaqnosis and AJ XVs.
30a9lp1.jpg

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by Boader254

d5126106f2f55a206cf97adbbcf76904a786e476_r.jpg
Oh com-on, stop with the tease and show us some actual pics already.

i dont think hes trying to tease us, im not sure if it was him or someone else but they mentioned they had the shoes in their upcoming inventory list.
exactly. just cant see release dates
mad.gif
we have upcoming inventory for jordan 4s and kd v's and i work somewhere you would NOT think to look for new kicks 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

i like this.......... i think the air max zoom extends more though, good job.
Is the reverse swoosh on the outer portion or inner? In other words, which side of the shoe are we looking at?
Yeah the outer portion. I don't think they would use a giant swoosh on the medial side of the shoe. The small swoosh on the toe would be on the inside part, similar to the one they put on the toe of the 8s
I think you guys got it backwards..the backwards checkmark is the medial side, and the small shoosh on the toebox is the outer part, look at the curve and overall shape of the upper..its the right foot shoe

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Yellow pair, Christmas, colors like LBJ 8, Olympic, triple black.  South Beach will be a low top or a PS model.  The flywire can be tighten like laces (before we could only see the flywire, now we can actually adjust it).  Just a few nuggets for now.  Peace.
Enough with the nuggets, shiet we wanna see the whole damn chicken
laugh.gif

First thoughts...1)Please don't make South Beaches/Miami Vices a low; I personally am not that in to the low versions...2)Yellow pair? Sounds interesting...3)flywire features sound great...Now if we could just get the full view

From the early shot i saw of some deconstructed X's i thought the upper looked V/3 *#% with the improved hyperfuse technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom