Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could put it and only it on the home page and people would still not read it
Usually they are also the first ones in the queue ready to hand over their money to Nike too........

I usually don't say anything about repeat questions but come on now.....

Anyway Next year is the Year of the Snake which colors are blue and orange but they already used it on this Year's chinas(dragon=violet and red). Wonder how their gonna play it.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

I usually don't say anything about repeat questions but come on now.....

Anyway Next year is the Year of the Snake which colors are blue and orange but they already used it on this Year's chinas(dragon=violet and red). Wonder how their gonna play it.
Hmm I never knew that about the colors for the zodiac. It'll be interesting to see what they do for China Xs though cuz they've generally gone with white/red or white/gold on most of the Chinas in the Lebron line, but they definitely broke that mold with the 9s going blue/orange. I have a feeling that one colorway with "Jade" in the description might be next year's Chinas, in which case it'd be a green theme. Just a wild guess though.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Originally Posted by 1994SS

$315? I call BS
OMG!! 
NON + = $180

+ (all the fancy stuff) = $315.

laugh.gif
 it's pointless man. let them think everything is 315 so they won't even bother buying the regular version.

To be honest.. its the consumer's fault Nike is able to charge $315..Nike looks at Ebay just as much as resellers do.
            So if they see Lebrons going for $300+ for the past few years on ebay.. 

they had to find a way to charge that type of way to retail for that price...

check the history of Lebron P.S. for example...the prices are jumping higher and higher..

Lebron VII PS $140

Lebron 8 PS $150

Lebron 9 PS $250

Lebron X +  $315.. 

If those Lebron X+ revenues are good??.. then all signature Nikes will probably be $250...

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

OMG!! 
NON + = $180

laugh.gif
 it's pointless man. let them think everything is 315 so they won't even bother buying the regular version.

To be honest.. its the consumer's fault Nike is able to charge $315..Nike looks at Ebay just as much as resellers do.

check the history of Lebron P.S. for example...the prices are jumping higher and higher..

Lebron VII PS $140

Lebron 8 PS $150

Lebron 9 PS $250

Lebron X +  $315.. 

If those Lebron X+ revenues are good??.. then all signature Nikes will probably be $250...

^^^
Is the X+ even a PS/Elite shoe? It could just be a GR X with the space for the insert and the chip/USB/software.

It also would not surprise me if Nike dropped a PS/Elite shoe in the $250 price range to bridge the gap between the GR and the + model thus paving the way for all sigs to be in the $200+ tier. 

Originally Posted by vood99

Smyrthil wrote:

ArmorRig wrote:

anhuynh16 wrote:

OMG!! 

NON + = $180

laugh.gif

Lebron VII PS $140

Lebron 8 PS $150

Lebron 9 PS $250

Lebron X +  $315.. 

^^^
Is the X+ even a PS/Elite shoe? It could just be a GR X with the space for the insert and the chip/USB/software.

It also would not surprise me if Nike dropped a PS/Elite shoe in the $250 price range to bridge the gap between the GR and the + model thus paving the way for all sigs to be in the $200+ tier. 

Im sure there will be an a breaking point where consumers buy less and less of these over-priced shoes. I havent bought any elites.
Nike is being greedy as feces. If they made less of the jumpan pros, melos, and 1000 different air maxs, theyd be spending less and wouldnt have to charge so much on the models that actually sell.
In other words, cut the fat. make what sells.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Smyrthil wrote:

Lebron VII PS $140

Lebron 8 PS $150

Lebron 9 PS $250

Lebron X +  $315.. 

^^^

Im sure there will be an a breaking point where consumers buy less and less of these over-priced shoes. I havent bought any elites.
Nike is being greedy as feces. If they made less of the jumpan pros, melos, and 1000 different air maxs, theyd be spending less and wouldnt have to charge so much on the models that actually sell.
Made me laugh when you said cut the fat and Melo in the same response.  But I agree with you 100%

from what I know from shopping in China, the conversion for Nike basketball products is usually 1 USD to 10 Chinese. Kobe's retailed for 1399 in china (140 in US) and Lebron's for 1599(160 in US). So it seems they're not changing up the prices for the regular GR X's. However, elite Lebron 9s were 1999, so I'm not sure what they're going for the X+ but I'm guessing it will be around 300 in the US, but it doesn't seem like they're raising the prices for the GR X's - at least not in China.

I now have a feeling these will be !+@+##% gorgeous 
%*# is taking the pics so long. Someone get Air-Randy some Elmers 

I keep coming in here hoping some pics have surfaced....

but alas is just idiots complaining about 315 not knowing what the heck they talking about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The funny thing is around here (DMV) both Elites actually sold out at the $250 price tag...smh

Originally Posted by FDUB

The funny thing is around here (DMV) both Elites actually sold out at the $250 price tag...smh
Everything sells well in the DMV. Even Brand Jordans 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by FDUB

Everything sells well in the DMV. Even Brand Jordans 
laugh.gif
With stuff selling out at that price tag, we are probably never going to see decent price basketball shoes ever again.  I really thought with shoes that cost this much the consumers would really speak with their wallets by not buying.  Boy was I ever wrong...

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Originally Posted by MrDozo

^^^

Made me laugh when you said cut the fat and Melo in the same response.  But I agree with you 100%
Dozo I agree with you too but the thirst for Nike product is at an all time high. To us the Jumpman team product and Melos are utter junk - but to the average consumer they are 'dem latest Jayz'. Likewise the 1000 Air Maxes are 'dem Nikes with the air bubbles'. Additionally Nike has a ton of outlets and they have to stock 'em with fodder.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Looks like another sample. Credit to lrj23
ra3kld.jpg

i hope the unit is bigger than but............ Bahunt........... where the hell have you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom