Not open for further replies.
Return of the baroque brown/wheat colorway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by vood99

^^^
Is the X+ even a PS/Elite shoe? It could just be a GR X with the space for the insert and the chip/USB/software.

It also would not surprise me if Nike dropped a PS/Elite shoe in the $250 price range to bridge the gap between the GR and the + model thus paving the way for all sigs to be in the $200+ tier. 

Im sure there will be an a breaking point where consumers buy less and less of these over-priced shoes. I havent bought any elites.

Nike is being greedy as feces. If they made less of the jumpan pros, melos, and 1000 different air maxs, theyd be spending less and wouldnt have to charge so much on the models that actually sell.

In other words, cut the fat. make what sells.
Made me laugh when you said cut the fat and Melo in the same response.  But I agree with you 100%
Dozo I agree with you too but the thirst for Nike product is at an all time high. To us the Jumpman team product and Melos are utter junk - but to the average consumer they are 'dem latest Jayz'. Likewise the 1000 Air Maxes are 'dem Nikes with the air bubbles'. Additionally Nike has a ton of outlets and they have to stock 'em with fodder.

Ditto. You wouldn't believe how many people beast over the SC2s at the Finish Line I work at...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Looks like another sample. Credit to lrj23
ra3kld.jpg

i hope the unit is bigger than but............ Bahunt........... where the hell have you been?
the unit wont be bigger then that... that is a basketball specific max unit (they are slim/thin, rounded in the heel and have a small outrigger like on the LBJ 7)... I want to see the side of the unit... is it just a 360 air max unit or the new zoom max unit... hmmm

They look exactly like the 8s, but with Hyperfuse instead of leather 
eyes.gif

Reverse swoosh needs to go.

Originally Posted by FDUB

The funny thing is around here (DMV) both Elites actually sold out at the $250 price tag...smh
maybe where you are, but the mall that is most likely to sellout in my opinion still has them, i frequent pg plaza often, and they were everywhere still, all except the obvious choice...

Originally Posted by RipC

They look exactly like the 8s, but with Hyperfuse instead of leather 
eyes.gif

Reverse swoosh needs to go.

They do have that 8 feel but a better look, I like the reverse swoosh makes it different.
The tongue looks fairly big hopefully they can add some decent details on it.

i hope the unit is bigger than but............ Bahunt........... where the hell have you been?

How's it going bro? New job has been keeping me busy. Still have been checking in here and there but NT had to take a backseat for a bit haha. All is good though. These X's definitely are reminiscent of the 8 from this early look which I like so far. What I'm really interested in is how they beef up the tech. Hoping for the zoom embedded in max or maybe full length visible zoom. We'll see

Those 10 samples are looking dope. Glad to see they're going in the right direction opposed to the fugly joints that are the KD 5s.

How's it going bro? New job has been keeping me busy. Still have been checking in here and there but NT had to take a backseat for a bit haha. All is good though. These X's definitely are reminiscent of the 8 from this early look which I like so far. What I'm really interested in is how they beef up the tech. Hoping for the zoom embedded in max or maybe full length visible zoom. We'll see
im very interested in the tech too....... thats the biggest thing im intersted in.  I think its going to be the first of the two options.

so far these look like they will be my favorite LeBrons yet... 8s are gonna take a back seat to these
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Those samples look nearly identical to the Darwin 360s that are on clearance everywhere. Can't wait to see the final product.

I'm liking the direction of these a lot more than the KDVs so far. They definitely have that 8 feel to them, which is a good thing IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom