Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitely didn't wear them in today's game. He wore a different colorway of the Hyperdunk+.

So is this the one with the immersed zoom air in the max air or whatever? Or am I completely off on what I thought that new cushioning technology is supposed to be like? Either way I'm excited.

Ehhh. I gotta see the DOPENESS they have in store for these like they had with the 9's. That's 1 thing I LOVE about Lebron's sneakers, the creativeness that comes along with them, with all the different editions. I cant wait. My toes are ready.

Dudes that keep yelling out "fake this" "fake that" are starting to get annoying. Take that $%^* to the concord thread already.

Xs goin hard. (waits for someone to PS these) :nerd:

who is sc or what site is SC? but anyway i guess no one know for sure if those are the 10s, so i guess we have to wait til jp twitter suspension is up so he can verify for us if those are the 10s

These are looking so nice!
Really like the angular aggressive look to em
Bold look all around.
Looks like they placed the zoom fibers inside the thermoplastic pillars. Glad to have 360 air max now with zoom i can't wait!
Does anyone kinda see a resemblance to the outsole of the AJ 2009? Those had good traction I bet these will do just fine
Really looking forward to how this shoe progresses throughout the year.

Last edited:
Nike is running out of ideas...

..perhaps if they allow LeBron to have his own identity, there'd be no comparisons to other shoes in the Nike lineup. Why the need for the big swoosh? They could also fire the designer for being so uninspired. Perhaps he should not be so worried about what Adidas is doing, then focusing on his own creativity.

THIS

lol the toebox is a no go i hope these are fake. I like everything else I hope they come out similar to the samples.

Nike is running out of ideas...

..perhaps if they allow LeBron to have his own identity, there'd be no comparisons to other shoes in the Nike lineup. Why the need for the big swoosh? They could also fire the designer for being so uninspired. Perhaps he should not be so worried about what Adidas is doing, then focusing on his own creativity.
Boy you silly, these are dope as hell even with the Darwin relation

Its funny you mentioned Adidas because the D Rose 3's from the pictures I seen look like a fusion of the Lebron 8 v2 and Air Jordan 1

Matter of fact, I wish the X's were just released as updated Darwins w/o the Lebron name because then they'd be easier to get and less hype to them

This is the first shoe which I like off of just pictures, and we still don't even know if they're legit

ok pretty sure these are fake. just did a quick research on some chinese sites that sell fakes...

ok pretty sure these are fake. just did a quick research on some chinese sites that sell fakes...
Fakes always have the same CWs initially for Brons, the Blue, the all red, the bred

And for Kobes its the Draft Day/Black CW and the purp black gold cw

I hope those are the actual X's, they are pretty impressive. When I first saw pics of the IXs, I hated them but the cws saved them. These are dope to begin with. Can't wait to see the CTK and SVSM cw's. And hopefully they bring back a 'Cannon' or Miami Night cw. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom