Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone going crazy about fake pics being used... Im not sure why you are offended if they are pics of the actual shoe... just a variant.

With everyone begging for pics for months.. I said once these went into production pics would surface because the bootleg versions would soon after go into production.

I think PROMOTION of fakes is whats not tolerated on NT.. even when I was a Mod.. I posted Fake pics on what to beware of.. not to promote.

Damn I miss the old NT where EVERYTHING was appreciated lol... those days are long gone. Just complainers and fake thugs and such now. Oh well.

It would be alot better if dudes contributed instead of complaining but thats false hope on my end.

Hell I say bring back the PS comps.. at least we had something to talk about then

I don't mind the reverse swoosh, it's the texture that gets to me. It got hyperfused as well. :x The placement could've been positioned towards the back more so you're not seeing it too much from the side.

The mid-foot support above the midsole looks out of place to me. It serves a purpose there but I would've liked it if it was incorporated into the midsole. I haven't been impressed with the look of the midsole since Petrie took over the reigns. Yes the midsole needs to be innovative and pleasing to the eye as well.

Outsole took a step back in design as well but they look like they grip the floor really well.

Very promising though.

I'd have to disagree with those that said the IIIs were the best out of the line. I thought they were stiff and heavy af. The IIs are easily my favorite Lebrons.

The IIs were comfy as hell, but I loved playing ball in the IIIs. Genuine leather, man that's something you don't (and won't) see often nowadays.

But I appreciate the pics of the fakes man haha. It gave us an idea of what the final product will look like, and before then people were begging for any pictures. So, basically, your work has not gone un-appreciated by all.

Can't wait for these to drop and to see how they market it. I love all the Bron commercials so I expect nothing short of awesome for these.

For everyone going crazy about fake pics being used... Im not sure why you are offended if they are pics of the actual shoe... just a variant.
With everyone begging for pics for months.. I said once these went into production pics would surface because the bootleg versions would soon after go into production.
I think PROMOTION of fakes is whats not tolerated on NT.. even when I was a Mod.. I posted Fake pics on what to beware of.. not to promote.
Damn I miss the old NT where EVERYTHING was appreciated lol... those days are long gone. Just complainers and fake thugs and such now. Oh well.
It would be alot better if dudes contributed instead of complaining but thats false hope on my end.
Hell I say bring back the PS comps.. at least we had something to talk about then

the problem is the first original posted those pics didn't point out those are fakes so afraid will mislead other NTers that gonna believe those are real and happen to cop it from overseas website and then we gonna what happen after that (more complaining got scam, etc becoz read information from here)

Truth NikeDealer.

I remember in 05-08 dudes couldn't wait for the fake pictures to pop up on here because it gave a fairly accurate representation of what the shoe would look like.

NT has been changing as we all know but at least people are mad that they're fakes, and not going out to cop them.

I don't mind the reverse swoosh, it's the texture that gets to me. It got hyperfused as well. :x The placement could've been positioned towards the back more so you're not seeing it too much from the side.
The mid-foot support above the midsole looks out of place to me. It serves a purpose there but I would've liked it if it was incorporated into the midsole. I haven't been impressed with the look of the midsole since Petrie took over the reigns. Yes the midsole needs to be innovative and pleasing to the eye as well.
Outsole took a step back in design as well but they look like they grip the floor really well.
Very promising though.
I'd have to disagree with those that said the IIIs were the best out of the line. I thought they were stiff and heavy af. The IIs are easily my favorite Lebrons.

I think it's a little early to start breaking down the details of the shoe. We're going off pics of fakes after all.

I have to agree though on the comfort of the III's. Out of all the pre-VII Lebrons, the III's are my favorite looks-wise, but I also found them heavy and stiff (pause). I had one pair, the first black/white/red colorway, and wore them like crazy but ended up just giving them to goodwill cause the upper dug into my ankle too much and something about them actually caused foot-pain, like near the midfoot area I just had this aching that I got only after I wore those for a while. II's are some of the most comfortable, but IMO nothing beats the VIIIs for comfort.

Im willing to bet money the toe box wont be like that

Yep these are a bit bulkier than the actual design.

I just found the site that has all these photos. 100% Fake. Only good thing about this is that actual pics will definitely leak soon. No way Nike lets these circulate as the actual shoe.

If im not mistaken this was the first clear image of the LeBron 9 that came out and it obviously turned out to be fake after Kicks-Lab put the actual shoe up.

I think as long as those who post "These are not real or actual photo's" then it makes everyone aware and you move on.

I also agree you cant break a shoe down on Fake OR Real pics alone. You haven't put a foot INTO the shoe.. you haven't felt it....so to say it looks uncomfortable and the like is a tad silly.

I think many folks will be happy when they see the colors afforded to this shoe.. but I say dont expect VI treatment of ANY nature. I dont even know details of ID to be honest.

If im not mistaken this was the first clear image of the LeBron 9 that came out and it obviously turned out to be fake after Kicks-Lab put the actual shoe up.
But the IX looked like that anyway. The image of the X is fake, but it is guaranteed that the final version will look similar to it and that's what people are missing here. You could see from the one piece upper picture that leaked, that the constructed version would look like what we saw.

^ There is a clear difference, in my opinion, between someone posting pics of fakes in a thread vs. showcasing fakes on the NT homepage. The NT homepage makes no mention of them being fake and has absolutely no context, which would normally be found in a regular post. I'm a bit disappointed that those pics are being allowed on the homepage. :smh:

All i can say is we have to wait for jp twitter ban to be up so he can verify if these are actually the 10s

All i can say is we have to wait for jp twitter ban to be up so he can verify if these are actually the 10s
Everything indicates that it is from the X cork sample, to the unassembled sample to the new picture. The shoes are just counterfeit. This isn't hard to understand. If they make it to the gold medal game, we'll finally see them in action for the first time like we did the VI.

Last edited:
hate 360, no need to hoop in hiking boots, so unfortunately looks like I'll be wearing basketball shoes for something other than hoopin this time around. smh. But nonetheless shoes look ill

Last edited:
These are obviously fake, you can tell by the wavy stitching and the bumps on the toe box. Also, there's a lot of shine to the synthetic leather, common in fakes.

Here's a pic of fake XIs, similar to the front faced lebron X pic. This is how they take pics of fakes.

Last edited:
Same thing I was thinking. These look like Air Max Darwins or those new Hyperposites.....But which one is the takedown model? Lebron X's or the Hyperposite? :nerd:

There's no need for takedowns anymore. The 'sneakerheads' and 'collectors' are ready to drop $150+ on any hyped up joint that Nike releases.

I think I said it awhile back, It doesn't matter what 90% of these signature shoes look like, they will be cherished and bought up. The 8s had some of the ugliest design flow I have ever seen, yet a few key limited colorways rose that model out of death, into a 'champion'. I think anything is possible here. Slap the LE title on a shoe that even zappos.com couldn't sell, and voila, it's Nikes magic formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom