Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
the more these pics pop up the more i'm feeling them. i do think the tongue is a HUGE step back from the 8s and 9s... and the floridian cw with a black base is a no go and i think the black hyperfuse is a bad look in general... black leather/suede on the other hand :smokin but sadly hyperfuse only looks good in rainbow colors which i'm expecting to see a lot on this model...

Imma be honest...I've never been a fan of any shoes first colorway, dating way back to 96'...Almost every Jordan that was White/ Black was ugly to me. But, the Home and Away CWs are just too plain I guess, but once it cross Christmas now...It's over!!!

I'm reserving my judgement on looks until some more colors/ more official pictures come out but these seem like there are going to be some of the most comfortable shoes

Yes in my opinion the XIV was ugly, I'm actually not a fan of Ferrari's either. I don't like things because I was told to do so. Like to formulate my own opinion. To each it's own tho.

word, i respect you having your own opinion. i do think certain cws are undesirable

I like the zoom-max bag, but everything else is lackluster. these don't scream 'fresh' or 'original'

yeah the only reason these appeal to me so much is because of the new tech as far as cushioning. as far as I know, there aren't any other shoes that will feature the encased zoom in air max combo, other than the Bron's. For that alone, if it is a success ofcourse, wouldn't it be worth the $180?

I mean, some of yall bought elite kobes that had full length zoom, and these would have full length zoom + air combo, for $20 less. Just trying to use some logic here...

*EDIT* Shoutout to a fellow McGee ^ haha.

Last edited:
yeah the only reason these appeal to me so much is because of the new tech as far as cushioning. as far as I know, there aren't any other shoes that will feature the encased zoom in air max combo, other than the Bron's. For that alone, if it is a success ofcourse, wouldn't it be worth the $180?
I mean, some of yall bought elite kobes that had full length zoom, and these would have full length zoom + air combo, for $20 less. Just trying to use some logic here...

No. Nothing is going to justify a 180 dollar shoe especially one made of synthetic materials. Nike used to use full grain leather and debut new technology all the time and the price was always like less than 150. Nike even increases the price on retros with crappier leather/materials than before. These things should be like 150 tops.

With that being said, I think it's a good looking shoe. I still like the Lebron 2s, 3s and 8s best though.

Also, I think it will be interesting to see how winning a championship will effect, if at all, how many people buy the Xs

Last edited:
I was hype over the jeweled swoosh but now, oh well. The Zoom/Air bag seems interesting, I'll have to try em on though.

Then if the magic happens, maybe. Employee discount ftw :pimp:

I'm looking at it in comparison of the shoes out as of late. Obviously I would like the quality of materials akin to a LeBron 3, but it's all relative to what has been the trend lately.

:smh: @ Nike pulling that printed Swoosh BS on us again. Shoe looks cheap, and as usual, Nike wants more money for crappier materials.

People will buy though.

had a mini heart attack there, lol i believed cuz most of the info u put out is legit
so when i read it was like "no, no NOOOO"
i guess we'll see in the next month or so im a fan of the CW on this shoe
the shoe itself is okay im not head over heels with them but i.ll these over the 8 IMO

Haha, sorry bout that fam. I'll be staying put for a decent killer
colorway. Wouldn't want some fancy drop. I'm waiting for a black/grey
based upper on these. A dunkman that's clean would be cool.
I can see myself wearing a NASTY NASTY colorway on these.

A black pair with subtle red hits or black with some volt.
FREAKIN EXCITED!

(username check... yeah that's right.)

The design looks good, but that hypebeast Floridians' colorway looks terrible.
sick.gif

mean.gif
@ Nike pulling that printed Swoosh BS on us again. Shoe looks cheap, and as usual, Nike wants more money for crappier materials.

People will buy though.
I hate the printed on swoosh
tired.gif
I can't lie, Printed on Swoosh is weird, but at the same time, I would rather have a printed on swoosh that I know will not chip or get messed up a la the Elite IX. Lebron 8 V2 had it and I didn't mind it one bit...

Umm naw.

I still have a feeling they're gonna have that crystal looking swoosh on at least a few Elite pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom