Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares if it is visible or not? What does it being visible have to do with function?
This, is why Nike feels as if they can sell you guys anything with a swoosh.
So

Obviously it takes more engineering to make something visible vs not. (more money)

less materials around the air bag = more responsive (compresses faster)

theres science behind it.

is it a little gimmicky? sure, but when has vis air not been

According to you
nike-air-force-1-xxv-1.jpg

is the same as this
maxim.jpg

smarten up

Last edited:
FULL LENGTH ZOOM + 360 Air Max (zoom is inside the air max, not around it not beside it, INSIDE it) = new tech not released ever before

Y'all are still dumb. It's not JUST visible zoom. It is zoom inside of an 360 AIR MAX unit. Therefore for all the dumb ninjas in here:

Can y'all read or am I just infinitely smarter than y'all?!

Last edited:
Did you just suggest that it takes more effort and money to create clear plastic, over colored plastic?
:rofl:
Oh boy! So you are saying that these guys are going to pay one hundred eighty dollars for some clear plastic, just so you can see the fibers in the shoe? Nevermind functionality!
Are you sure that you want to say that to me?
:lol:
Do you know how to read?

Obviously it takes more engineering to make something visible vs not. (more money)

Guess which one cost more
196543d1245883938-need-perfect-38-39mm-white-dial-simple-watch-*pics*-1202912843-10716.jpg

tumblr_m82earzF5k1rzms1po1_400.jpg

Last edited:
You said this
Did you just suggest that it takes more effort and money to create clear plastic, over colored plastic?

Oh boy! So you are saying that these guys are going to pay one hundred eighty dollars for some clear plastic, just so you can see the fibers in the shoe? Nevermind functionality!
I replied with this

You keep jumping around and dodging and trolling

If you don't like the shoes then fine, no one is pointing a gun at your head forcing you to buy them

If you like tearing your acl mcl, that's all good too
rosewalker1.jpg

damn if thats the 10 im going to be saving a lot of money. wtf is up with that boulder looking material on the side? :x

Nobody is injuring themselves due to a brand of sneaker. Also, if less material around a bag makes it more responsive, then shouldnt every nike shoe have a visible bag for improved performance? Kobes, hyperdunk, hyperfuses, a whole bunch of jordans, foams, some of the lebrons etc all have not had visible bags. I doubt theres any increased performance. It's just to show off the tech/make it looks cool and make it visible to the consumer.

Thats what I love about the Lebron sigs... ankle support and lock-down is always top notch. Even when I twist my ankle in them, its never that severe. 

Last edited:
Just to be clear.

This tech IS new tech. Just like Bottom Loaded Zoom is different than traditional Zoom.  Which is different from Double Stacked Zoom. 

Zoom Encased in this Max Air Bag is a completely different feel than any other bag, so AKA I'd have to disagree with you from a factual perspective. 

I see what you are saying.  Nike is simply repackaging the same tech in different formats... but thats like Honda giving you Acura with upgrades its the same car... but not.

I do think this will be one of the better performing shoes in the line to date and Im glad its bulky.  You guys forget Brons a big dude and I never liked the entire Light is better. Not for him anyway...

Wait until you see some of the sleeker stuff they have planned for the PS shoe. Its a banger.  I almost think they added stuff to this version just to strip off on the PS version.  Just figured I'd chime in on this one so its more fact based than opinion used as fact.

Also Vis air and Non Vis perform differently... unless you are talking about the Air Force 1

Trying to make these my first purchase of Lebron sneakers. (Wanted south beaches & miami vices, but not at the prices they are going)

When are they scheduled to drop?

Last edited:
Lol I know how much replica sneakers are hated between real sneakerheads and I for one dont buy replicas or fakes but this is a video of the lebron x from a replica website and shoe how the tangible item is going to look. I find this video funny and informative at the same time        This is not me by the way

It wasn't until Petrie got involved that the overall durability of LeBron's line took a nosedive. It doesn't help that Nike is playing with materials that are better left for toilet seat covers, not for ballin' hard.

I'm sorry your favourite player blew out his knee. I also think Petrie was wrong to do what he did, and I support Nike's decision to keep him off twitter (although that suspension should really be over by now).

Having said that, I'm tired of your trolling.

I think Adidas is crap, and I would never wear a pair of their shoes. But I respect the fact you like the brand, and I would never go into an Adidas forum just to bash the Three Stripes because of one stupid tweet by a shoe designer.

You're entitled to post wherever you want, but I'd respectfully suggest you "Long Stroke" your way out of this forum.

is it confirmed that hes gonna rock the X's tonight?

No, it's not confirmed, as far as I know. In fact, I don't even think it's been suggested. There was that pic floating around of just the upper of the olympic colorway and I think people assumed/hoped he'd wear them for the Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom