OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

That shoe shoe looks good, but cmon fellas. If those dropped guys would be saying they would only cop with a deep discount. lol

Last edited:
Damn these IDs getting better and better. I'm now just coming to a point where I know I wont' be able to cop before they get taken down. |I

Also, I'm kind of hating the nike update on the ID pages. I don't have the option to start blank anymore.

Last edited:
i would call him out on his iG

make him at least give you your credit, especially since he has more iG exposure than you do.

not that exposure matters.

crazy how he didnt necessarily take credit for them, but he didnt state they werent his either just in case he did get confronted, he would have an out.

That shoe shoe looks good, but cmon fellas. If those dropped guys would be saying they would only cop with a deep discount. lol

Son, retail is $200, so you're damn skippy I would wait for a sale if I had the chance :lol:

In a perfect world, no colorway would be good enough to pay retail for if it going on sale is an option.

That said, I have always loved all black colorways, and the accents work phenomenally here.

should you only iD shoes that would sell good at retail?

i have learned over time and experience that iD is really an art, there is a trick to doing a great iD. not only has gentry mastered it, but his more simplistic iDs are the best ones over time.

not a fan of the regular xi at all. but definitely one of his simplistic iDs that work.

i have learned over time and experience that iD is really an art, there is a trick to doing a great iD. not only has gentry mastered it, but his more simplistic iDs are the best ones over time.

not a fan of the regular xi at all. but definitely one of his simplistic iDs that work.
dude always has dope ids, this one included. A nice shoe is a nice shoe, no matter how many people buy it. I'm just saying if this released I would be waiting for it to hit outlets and if I missed it I would not care, I feel the same about the diffused jades...

For me personally, I prefer the designs that look like they could have been a potential release by Nike...

finally got my swoosh order in, all reds for $150, cant beat it with a stick!

Yeah, I knew I saw it when I was going through my feed then I come on here and see the same shoe. I assumed y'all knew each other. But he straight jacked your pic.

Back
Top Bottom