OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Saw this on Twitter. Think this means the elites will never be on ID or just not soon?

Was hoping they would be up soon with the first elite dropping this week.
nike is making such poor decisions with the IDs, they took forever to give us nearly full customization with the gumbos. then took it away as quick as they gave it to us...as if it didnt boost their sales instantly... now the next model shoe cant be ID'd at all? Despite the obvious backlash of the horrendous colors they've already shown?
mean.gif

Last edited:
Saw this on Twitter. Think this means the elites will never be on ID or just not soon?

Was hoping they would be up soon with the first elite dropping this week.
What a frikken JOKE

wtf is going on over in Oregon? they messin up my mojo

now i gotta go rockin some GR's like some primate LOL

still no word on the elites coming to iD huh? hmmm starting to get a funny feeling that they wont be available.

anyone know the relation between the time when they announced the X elite going to iD and the release of the first X elite GR?

On twitter @NikeID responded by saying "play close attention to the release calendar, announcements coming soon."  Whatever that means. 

maybe dwoodactennis dwoodactennis can shed some light on the tweet he received regarding the elite 11 coming to nike iD.

he's active and a good source

seems like 2 conflicting tweets...sometimes those guys have no idea what they are talking about anyway.

maybe @dwoodactennis can shed some light on the tweet he received regarding the elite 11 coming to nike iD.

he's active and a good source

seems like 2 conflicting tweets...sometimes those guys have no idea what they are talking about anyway.
Hard to say with those customer service reps, most of them have no clue...but it does seem odd that the first release is this weekend for the Elites and no word has been leaked about Elite ID's.  Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Elite X ID's were available within the first 2 weeks of the Home Elites dropping. 

When I asked about 2 weeks ago they tweeted me back and said watch the release calendar and that new ID options would be announced soon...but that's a pretty vague statement, could mean anything, not particular to the XI Elites.  I guess we'll see. 

Hard to say with those customer service reps, most of them have no clue...but it does seem odd that the first release is this weekend for the Elites and no word has been leaked about Elite ID's.  Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Elite X ID's were available within the first 2 weeks of the Home Elites dropping.

When I asked about 2 weeks ago they tweeted me back and said watch the release calendar and that new ID options would be announced soon...but that's a pretty vague statement, could mean anything, not particular to the XI Elites.  I guess we'll see.
maybe they'll just add gold options since the Kobe's have gold flywire and nike check options

About how long does it take for the tracking to update mine has been at "Label has been made" for 2 days now.

About how long does it take for the tracking to update mine has been at "Label has been made" for 2 days now.
I have gumbo Kobes coming in but regardless same issue mine was for like 3-4 days then bounced back between 2 cities in China, also got some mechanical error that pretty much guarantees I won't get them today which was the expected delivery day, craziest tracking i've ever seen

Last edited:

Mine was in that status from the 4th of this month until yesterday when I got the shipping email, so six days...

Shoes were delivered today however...

Seems like even the tracking updates are behind on the Bron XI's...

On that point I'm throwing my pair on when I get home and will take some pic for the thread then...

I actually got my shipping email three days ago even though tracking never updated.

Mine was strange because I got the finishing touches email back on the 4th and when I checked the status through my NDC account later that night, it showed the tracking info...Stayed there until yesterday when I got the shipped email...Got the shoes dropped off this morning at 9:00...

Only gripe is the base swoosh which I did in Yellow / Green Chroma...Was thinking it would have a heavier gold tone but in person it's fairly dull...Still looks Gold though at the right angle so I can't complain too much...Everything else is just like I pictured...

Overall very pleased...Here is the best indoor shot I can get at the moment (Used my phone)...I'll take some better pics with the DSLR tomorrow sometime...
View media item 912165

Last edited:
pulling my hair out wishing i would have ordered a gumbo or 2

but it would be nice if they put it back up so we could order some of these crazy colorways

Back
Top Bottom