OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

smokin.gif

Wish I had the the chance to get gumbos, these are some pretty wild and dope combos that came from those options. Nike always taking down the good options before they can get full flourish-ment.

Would much rather have Nike open up all options on the regular XI again, minus the gumbo liner, than for them to release the XI Elite iD anyway.
I agree. Just placed an order for an ID and it's not much to do in comparison to gumbo option. I had 5 pairs in my locker with gumbo options that I wanted to order. :smh:

Last edited:
Well day number 5 of having a tracking number then no shipping updates on my Gumbos.
Yeah, my pair took a little bit to get to me once I got the shipped email.

I got my email from Nike on April 3rd and I just got them on Saturday..

Took them forever to make it through customs for some reason.

Last edited:
Just got my finishing touches email on my two, about 3 and a half weeks. Really disappointed that the Elite isn'tccoming to ID. Was really looking forward to making the white/red elite he's wore in a couple home games, could have been a good model. Last year's elite with Nike+ was $330, so I can't see pricing being an issue with them not doing it this year.

Yeah, my pair took a little bit to get to me once I got the shipped email.
I got my email from Nike on April 3rd and I just got them on Saturday..
Took them forever to make it through customs for some reason.

I've never had an ID order just sit for days once it has a tracking number. Of course the online chat reps don't have an answer.

I also received the "Almost Finished" email this morning. Placed my order 3/17.. anyone know about how much longer it takes until they ship and get tracking info? :nerd:

I also received the "Almost Finished" email this morning. Placed my order 3/17.. anyone know about how much longer it takes until they ship and get tracking info?
nerd.gif
Should take a couple of days about 5-6 days for shipped email (tracking is included) but getting the tracking to update/ whenever nike wants to drop the package off at ups is another mystery. got my shipped email on the 9th and all i have is the label created

EDIT; My id is a kobe 8 but it should apply here as well

Last edited:
Well holy **** tracking actually updated on my Gumbo order. Estimated delivery 4/17. I'll believe that when they're at my door.

Back
Top Bottom