OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Still deciding on weather to bite the bullet. 

With my luck they might throw out all gumbo options. For now all we have new is gold swoosh & bandana print. 

They took away more then what they put in.

Ordered a lava colorway. This will be my first ever nike ID. Can't wait.
Would post a pic but don't know how.

Anybody have any pics of the Chrome Red or Blue posite material. Took a few months off from buying shoes and I missed out on seeing that option. Tried to find pics in this thread, but couldn't really tell on my phone if it is the Matte or Chrome. Thanks very much!!

Anybody have any pics of the Chrome Red or Blue posite material. Took a few months off from buying shoes and I missed out on seeing that option. Tried to find pics in this thread, but couldn't really tell on my phone if it is the Matte or Chrome. Thanks very much!!

The first post on this page has a chrome red posite pair...

Was gonna wait til they come in to post pics, but here are the ones I ordered last night. I had a 10% coupon that was expiring, and giftcards covered them.

2X Champ Pack
These are so dope, bet they will turn out sick.  
nthat.gif

Cooked up a few pairs this morning...That Gold option is crazy...and that vivid pink is spicy too...I appreciate the new options...Can't wait till June 10th.

I made this one to did not order it but i cant wait to see how this comes out.

I just need one pair, hope my money right soon...
Missed out on 9s and 10s. :smh:

Last edited:
A few designs put into perspective, Not the best but it helps when deciding which one I want to buy

Blue December

Yellow??

Black/Gold

Back
Top Bottom