OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Bro you paid $50 extra dollars for a gold swoosh. The rest are colors that have been in stock before for $200. You could've painted the swoosh for $10 yourself with some stuff at Michael's.

Bruh....lay down the
smokin.gif
. Don't overdue it because it's 420....

But for real...the IDs were NEVER $200.
lol

seen some pics of the ring ceremony with the gold posite going around, idk if that means nike is gonna release them eventually or the 2k's.

Where did you see the pics? Kicks or die posted one then deleted it. Hopefully we see gold posite, does anyone know if the gold options are here to stay? Or just part of the easter options?

My 2 will be in this week. I did a ring ceremony, kicking myself now that gold is available, but having DC fix them up anyways. May do another with the gold if it's here awhile.

Anybody know the difference in the (new) chrome red posite and the (old) solid red posite? Is one shinny and one matte? I'm guessing...

Not gonna lie...the "warrior" swoosh and Metallic Gold swoosh, with the new options on the separate uppers got me contemplating hard....that wait though
sick.gif

Was going to mess around and contemplate a new iD design, but when I pulled up the page I got the temporarily sold out message. Surprised me.

That wait is honestly the only thing keeping me from 2 pair of ID's right now...the LeBron XII will be out by the time these things arrive. The delays on the LeBron XI ID's has me terrified.

Any word yet on if Elites will go up on iD? Don't like any of the retail release colorways at all.

Back
Top Bottom