OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Yeah my forces were finished rather quickly. My basic *** red/blue lebrons I ordered on same day aren't. I just got a 20% coupon i'm anxious to use on the IDs I have in my locker. If the easter options aren't available when back in stock. I'm screwed again.

Last edited:
Nike workers are on strike.  Have a feeling this is going to screw up production of IDs and give them another reason to push back the 2K.

But are these said workers at the iD sweat shops? They have tons of different facilities. My air force ID's are right on schedule. If the LeBron ID's will be on schedule I'd probably expect finishing touches to be within the next week or two

I got almost finished email 2 and a half weeks ago, also...they told me last Tuesday they're done and ready to ship any day now.

I got an email yesterday morning stating they are having delays and there is no new date on when my items should ship or be delivered.

Sounds like they're trying to cover something up.

Got my almost done email 4/14. Called and asked about the delay. Didn't get a code, but was told there has been a delay in the ID. She said I had a guaranteed delivery date of 5/7. Out of curiosity I asked about my 2k. She said my delivery date for the2k and IDs are the exact same, which almost seems to me like they were waiting on my ID to ship with the 2k. Probably just a coincidence. But heads up to get your funds together for the 2k. Looks like the 05/01 ship date is legit.

Got my almost done email 4/14. Called and asked about the delay. Didn't get a code, but was told there has been a delay in the ID. She said I had a guaranteed delivery date of 5/7. Out of curiosity I asked about my 2k. She said my delivery date for the2k and IDs are the exact same, which almost seems to me like they were waiting on my ID to ship with the 2k. Probably just a coincidence. But heads up to get your funds together for the 2k. Looks like the 05/01 ship date is legit.
Funds up? Aren't they already paid for?

They definitely aren't waiting for the two to be complete together, Nike will ship each pair separately without even thinking about it. My last order of 3 ID's were all shipped separately in their own box and two of them finished, shipped, and delivered the same exact day. I think the date is just coincidence

Last edited:
Funds for the 2k, the customers who ordered those have not been charged. Just giving a heads up that it could be Thursday.

just found the blue suedes for $220 shipped back on track and i just got my refund for the first debacle, all in all i'm a happy man

That gif
laugh.gif
and thats sweet how everything worked out for ya fam, nice
pimp.gif
thanks it took longer to find the gif than it did to type it
laugh.gif
 dang it this is the wrong thread
mean.gif

Gentry's always look like they could have been GR's

Which is a compliment of the highest degree, IMO. Clean AF and professional looking. Nice as usual

I really think iDs might be done. Btwn these constantly going down and the KDs, I can't sneak an order in. Smdh

I'm really pissed they changed the "teal" color, it's darker now...not that we can order new pairs anyway right now. 
mad.gif

Finally got an update saying my pair has shipped. Still no update on my other pair that I ordered with the new options

Back
Top Bottom