OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

They started my 2 pairs of ID too. There is no way they arrive June 10th like they said 
laugh.gif

Gentry's always look like they could have been GR's

Which is a compliment of the highest degree, IMO. Clean AF and professional looking. Nice as usual

Thanks man. I really appreciate that.

is this Volt or Flash Lime?

It's volt. Although in person the shades of volt on the swoosh and sole don't exactly match. But that's standard with NIKEiD.

My tracking info says it's in china today, and that the scheduled delivery date is Monday the 5th.. I'm in Milwaukee. Is that right? Lol

Still no info for me regarding my pairs...

Ordered March 23rd, got an almost done email 3 weeks ago and havent heard a thing since...

Yet people are getting their Kobe 9's already...

Still no info for me regarding my pairs...

Ordered March 23rd, got an almost done email 3 weeks ago and havent heard a thing since...

Yet people are getting their Kobe 9's already...
That's frustrating....I really don't know what went so wrong with the whole XI ID process.  X's and X Elites was so speedy (under 4 weeks) and efficient. 

Nikes CS reps are worthless...

I can't stand all these automatic responses they keep giving me...

"Due to the fact that this is a custom or and we have the highest standards blah blah blah..."

Just tell me the truth, you're backed up on orders or you're out of materials. I hate being kept in the dark.

Nikes CS reps are worthless...

I can't stand all these automatic responses they keep giving me...

"Due to the fact that this is a custom or and we have the highest standards blah blah blah..."

Just tell me the truth, you're backed up on orders or you're out of materials. I hate being kept in the dark.
Get dem codezzzzzzz

Ordered 3/18

Almost done 4/14

Called CS 4/28 was told guaranteed delivery by 05/07 but should receive email soon.

Online CS 4/29 to ask about the email, said my shoes had shipped but no email was sent.

05/01 shipped email

UPS Delivery date is Monday.

so these are really shipping from china today and will be delivered to Milwaukee this Monday? I order something from Memphis and it will get to Milwaukee in the same amount of time lol

so these are really shipping from china today and will be delivered to Milwaukee this Monday? I order something from Memphis and it will get to Milwaukee in the same amount of time lol
yep you should be good. The ups service they use from china to Alaska to importing /customs works through the weekend. So your package is on the move this very moment. Also if you have ups my choice, you can check the times it's estimated to deliver which should be before 1030 AM since that's the ups service nike id used

Back
Top Bottom