OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

^^^^ let's see a couple back angles with the chrome red lining going around the foam on the back. I think it'll look alot different than other 11's with the red chrome on back. 

I think you should take a break from buyin shoes and get a phone with a better camera @Robin Thicke  hahaha your pix always come out like it was shot from a potato.. my old Galaxy S3 is crushing yours
so you decided to sneak a shoe in that has nothing to do with this thread by take a shot at someones shoe pics
mean.gif

Last edited:
never get tired of lookin at shots of em dantheballe, not sure if i like the black or gold swoosh on the toebox better, all of them so far have been unreal, in a good way !!! congrats on the 4.0 THATS big tyme !

those red carpets are fuggin FAN TAS TIC !!!!!! :nerd:

Last edited:
I almost want the heat to win just to see if nike would give us cork for id like they're doing with the airmax 90

I almost want the heat to win just to see if nike would give us cork for id like they're doing with the airmax 90
smokin.gif

If they did that, the Cork option would probably sell out within a couple weeks and be taken down.
a couple wks? nah if the gumbo made it a wk the cork would make it 5days max but i'm not willing to make that trade though a grey gold cork would be nice
roll.gif

I knew those Red Carpet's would come out clean.

Much better than the RC X ID's that were made last year.

Back
Top Bottom