OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Those red carpets are sick @jasondonnar

Let Me Know what you guys think... just got these in today

I'll post more pics up on IG/Twitter and the video will be on my youtube channel

www.youtube.com/user/bsuballer03
I'm sure you guys are tired of seeing IDs like these... But these are Finals inspired (obviously) and also inspired by my first 4.0 in college. I'll keep the pics to a minimum

First Red Carpet ID I've seen on the XI, very nice @jsdonnar, the warrior swoosh is tough.  
nthat.gif

Nice "Champ Pack" ID's too @dantheballer  , making me anxious to get mine.  

Fiiiiire!
Excellent man!  
nthat.gif

Are you pleased with the build quality?  

Seems like for the most part, these latest batches have been pretty sharp (minus that hyperfuse issue of separation that one member had).  

Last edited:
Excellent man!  :nthat:

Are you pleased with the build quality?  

Seems like for the most part, these latest batches have been pretty sharp (minus that hyperfuse issue of separation that one member had).  

Not really to be honest.. plenty of things to point out but I got em on swoosh and I really don't care at this point. Nothing horrific. But could have been much much better

My beezy, yes 7's. 8's do too though.

The red carpet colorway > SB

I'm right there with you on every word. I can't knock someone for making a Red Carpet XI iD though since mogs are trying to hit people over the head with the Red Carpet VII prices in recent years. That Warrior swoosh works well here.

I'm right there with you on every word. I can't knock someone for making a Red Carpet XI iD though since mogs are trying to hit people over the head with the Red Carpet VII prices in recent years. That Warrior swoosh works well here.

I remember buying red carpets during a trip out in Vegas a week or so after release :smh:.

I remember buying red carpets during a trip out in Vegas a week or so after release :smh:.

At least you bought them at all son.

I put them on the back burner under the assumption that I would pretty much have until he retires/pairs start retroing to grab a pair for $200 or less :smh:

At least you bought them at all son.

I put them on the back burner under the assumption that I would pretty much have until he retires/pairs start retroing to grab a pair for $200 or less :smh:

What are they going for now? I sold a pair not too long ago for 300 I think. Did I get got? :nerd:

What are they going for now? I sold a pair not too long ago for 300 I think. Did I get got? :nerd:

I don't really get into the resale side of things, but from prices I've seen when looking for them, you got them off for just about the going rate.

Nice IDs everybody! Those Red Carpets are sick jsdonnar jsdonnar ! I was playing around with those a few days ago. Nice rendition of the Champ inspired skep skep . And dwoodactennis dwoodactennis thanks a lot! You're most likely gonna love yours as long as the quality is on point. I have another iD that just shipped and should be here Monday. It's definitely not something very original but I am excited for them to get here.

Haha thanks everyone. I'll definitely post more pictures soon. Gonna wear em tomorrow more than likely. Will take some on foot shots and maybe some more angles of them tonight.

I really wish quality control was better on them, but I'll take it for what it is. I might take some shots of the flaws as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom