OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

so nike gave us the "gold" option cause they knew they weren't going to make a champ pack? lol

I just hope gold stays up a little longer!

The urge to do a Ring Ceremony, Champ Pack or anything involved with the Heat winning at this point has been taken out of me
mean.gif
I refuse to live a lie
laugh.gif

qft.

if they throw a silver option i might make the spurs pe lmao.

Trying to view mylocker and website is just giving me endless loading circle. Anyone else ever have this problem?

Last edited:
Trying to view mylocker and website is just giving me endless loading circle. Anyone else ever have this problem?

I asked this question a few days ago. No answer. But the reason why is nike is having problem with their website. Called nike 3 separate times and all 3 reps said the same thing. Their website is having problems and it will be fixed shortly. Keep in mind. I noticed this problem on June 3rd.

Last edited:
hopefully that would mean my pair comes quicker. i'm still superkeen. can't wait.

As am I, I have a Championship "inspired" and MVP 9 "inspired" pair on the way. Still excited even with the loss and not like it detracts from what has been accomplished in 4 years.

As am I, I have a Championship "inspired" and MVP 9 "inspired" pair on the way. Still excited even with the loss and not like it detracts from what has been accomplished in 4 years.

That's right. And those sound great. I just made a gitd lakers cw. :D

Back
Top Bottom