OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

The glow better on these.  Thanks to Nike it's a glue stain on though.  Anyone know the best way to get off?

15 minutes under UV

30 minutes

I'll post some this weekend.  I've only wore them once on vaca, I was feelin myself on the boardwalk in OCMD.  

Figured I'd show my 2 favorite XI ID's one last time.

Outsole is green glow in the dark. I loved this CW on the KD VI and KD VII, too.

Not much needs to be said here. I always mean to have the liner painted, but I have been quoted prices ranging from $170 to $600. I don't know who to go through here....although I did talk to a niketalk member about doing the work. It took SO LONG for the shoes, laces and lace locks to get to me, that we lost touch. Wish I could remember his name.

Figured I'd show my 2 favorite XI ID's one last time.

Outsole is green glow in the dark. I loved this CW on the KD VI and KD VII, too.

Not much needs to be said here. I always mean to have the liner painted, but I have been quoted prices ranging from $170 to $600. I don't know who to go through here....although I did talk to a niketalk member about doing the work. It took SO LONG for the shoes, laces and lace locks to get to me, that we lost touch. Wish I could remember his name

Dc30 is his name, man does great work. Hit him up

dc30 dc30 Siiiiick... So you could do that same paint job on the 12s as well?

Yeah that can be done on the 12 posite as well. I knew people would be asking for similar jobs once I posted these lol.

FInished this pair up this morning...here's a few more looks of the posite and lining.

View media item 1331339
View media item 1331340
And here's a quick video of the shoe showing the color shifting effect on the posite.

http://vid679.photobucket.com/album...2009/C03D0C0E-9B4C-4BF7-A2D0-244EC0BC6F43.mp4

Last edited:
Excellent work Dc.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom