OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Last edited:
Just won these on eBay for $118 shipped , red carpet Nike ids ,wanted a second opinion on authenticity, dude doesn't have the box but he's throwing in a nikeid drawstring bag, I've never gotten one of those with a Nike Id order , let me know what u guys think View media item 1374872View media item 1374874View media item 1374875View media item 1374876View media item 1374877View media item 1374878
If they are a sz10.5 they are fake n trash.
Sell to me :evil:

If not a size 10.5 those are fuego.
The ID drawstring bags were from early Nike ID (when they had great quality).

rchavez23 rchavez23 These are 100% legit. The insole gives it away. You're good and got them for a good price. I'm not surprised he ditched the original iD box. I've had so many iD's crushed into a way too small box only to put them in something else when I get them.

Thanks ! Just a little worried cos I was the only one that bid on them , dope paint job by the way, those look crazy @Dc30

Really regret not making a pair. I did buy a champ inspired ID though. They should be here tomorrow so I'll post pics.

These (the solid black and white pair ) just sold on eBay and I missed out waiting on payday I'm actually begging the seller to pass my info on to the buyer so I can get work a deal for them

Related note anyone have or know where o can get lebron xi Ids in a size 10

I've tried posting on sell sneakers here I'm gonna track these down. Wish me luck

Thanks guys

Last edited:
View media item 1542314
@KingSin picked these up last week off the bay for $150 shipped. Funny thing is that they are one detail away from being exact copies of a pair of XI IDs I was going to make (that being the green flywire instead of the white I would've put) and a pair of gold lacelocks should be in within the next few days for these too (red and gold laces are from an eBay seller, they are exact same ones that come on the SE elite

Congrats bro those are definitely [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

those are 
nthat.gif
@qstephen19  ... the gold lacelock is gonna set them off

I'm hoping that I come up on one of those wild graffiti gumbo ID pairs... ppumpers pair was fire

those are :nthat: @qstephen19
 ... the gold lacelock is gonna set them off

I'm hoping that I come up on one of those wild graffiti gumbo ID pairs... ppumpers pair was fire
Thanks bro, I've been trying to find a good pair of Gumbos too but it seems everybody is smart enough to keep them because I can't find any but two poorly executed ones :smh:

Back
Top Bottom